~~~Summer Regift Exchange~~~>>>>>CLOSED!!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Bored today, so starting this a day early :p

When we had this exchange after the holidays, a lot of people wanted another one :eek:
Guess a lot of people have more things to get rid of ;)
Did you get some gifts that you are not quite sure what to do with? Or maybe more items that you still have from the last regift exchange? :rotfl:
Maybe perfume you don't care for, clothes that don't fit, something that is just not your taste at all?
This is the exchange for you!!

The Summer Regift Exchange.

This is the exchange to get rid of things that have been sitting around in a closet or something you just received ;) Maybe some items you got in exchanges that you just have no use for.

Since this is for things you already have, there is no price associated, just be fair. All items MUST be NEW and UNUSED!!
New ending for Sign-ups EVENING June 23!!.
Mail by date is July 2.

If you want to play with us, PM me:
name
address
e-mail address
number of exchanges you want to do
willing to elf, if needed?
willing to send international, if needed (MUST be by AIR!!)?

This is always fun.....you never know what you are going to get!! It might just be something to prepare you for NEXT year's regift exchange :rotfl:
There is a perpetual regift out there, so hopefully the owner of that gem, will join in and pass it along.

I would like it warmer, but I don't like humidity at all :hot:

Right now it is overcast and 52 here now.....and probably won't change much throughout the day.

It's going to be 98 today with a heat index of probably 105 and humid. I don't like it either. It's way early in the summer for temps like this. It's usually in the 80's in June. It's looking like an uncomfortable summer here. :eek: Your temp sounds great!

I don't like either of those :p
How about if we split it and both get 75?? ;)

DH is headed to Kentucky tomorrow, so I will warn him.

What part of Kentucky?

I'm in for this swap. :thumbsup2

psst-if anyone really wants a pair of mary jane crocs, size 9, worn once, let our hostess know. Somebody is getting them. ;)

I don't like either of those :p
How about if we split it and both get 75?? ;)

DH is headed to Kentucky tomorrow, so I will warn him.

I wondered what part of Kentucky, too.
I'd love to split that and get 75 degrees! That would be great! :goodvibes

Hmmmm...size 9 Mary Janes.....I might just have to have you send to ME!! :teeth:

Well, just looked at weather for my town in AZ and it is going to be 104.

DH will be in Loiusville from tomorrow until Wed. at some engineering conference. He is just back from China where it was very hot and humid, so I guess he can take it.

If you like antiques, Louisville has a lot of great places to look. There is some really great places to eat there too. My husband's cousin lives there now. He used to live in DC, but moved there for a change of pace that still has arts and culture. :)

Hmmmm...size 9 Mary Janes.....I might just have to have you send to ME!! :teeth:

Well, just looked at weather for my town in AZ and it is going to be 104.

DH will be in Loiusville from tomorrow until Wed. at some engineering conference. He is just back from China where it was very hot and humid, so I guess he can take it.

Louisville is right across the river from where we live! I wish I felt good - we could get together with him, but it's all I can do to drag myself to work and back home again. :headache: Plus, I have that yucky ENG test on Monday. :scared1: He's going to get a good taste of our weather while he's here!

I doubt he has any time. I know he has a class to teach and they usually stay pretty busy during these conventions.

Sorry you are still feeling badly, Donna. That has been going on way too long.

Thank you both for the offers though :hug:

I'm in! It's hot and humid here too! Upper 90's. We've already had our first bout of 100 degree weather back in May. Summer arrived way too early!

If I sign up, is there anyway I could get my name early? We are leaving for the Alabama coast on June 24 and won't be back until July 6.

That sounds better than my plans, Susan.
DH is away on business, so just me and the cat until Wed. night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter