~~~Summer Scavenger Hunt time!!~~~.....CLOSED!!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Time for the next installment in the Scavenger Hunt saga :woohoo:
Ready for some more fun!! :yay:

So.....for this exchange you will be given a list. Find something that meets the requirement for each item. You can be "creative". ;)
There is a minimum of $15 on this one. Some things you will have to purchase, some things will be free things to gather, some things you might already have around the house or at work. Some may take a bit of hunting :teeth:
All items MUST BE NEW...or at least unused!!
There will be 15 items to find.
You must find all 15 items, you can't use one item for 2 categories ;)
The items will be a surprise until names go out (I will not hand out the list early).:teeth:

You will print the list once you receive it and write the item next to the category that it goes with. Include the list in the box when you send it out. That will make sure you got them all and make sure the receiver knows which item goes with which category.

Sign-ups will go until June 25.
Mail date will be July 2.
All packages must be sent priority mail with delivery confirmation. Free DC if you print the postage yourself.

PLEASE....do not sign up if you are not going to follow through. It is not easy to have people drop out once they get the list. It is a scavenger hunt, it SHOULD be a challenge!! ::yes::

If you want to play PM me your:
Name
Address
e-mail address
How many exchanges do you want to do?
Are you willing to be an elf?
Are you willing to send international (MUST be by airmail)?

This IS a lot of fun. :woohoo: There will be another in the new year ::yes::

Sorry, but I have to pass on this one too! I'll be reading this thread because I think the scavenger hunts are fun!

Sorry you will miss it, Bobbi. You travel so much, it is expected ;)

Yay for Missy and Cindy. That makes 3 of us

Who else??

We're at only 4............where is everyone? Having a busy summer??

Still plenty of time, so hope we get a lot more.
The plan was for next winter's to be a "favorites" hunt, but we'll see if there is enough interest to keep them going.

I guess it's just life getting in the way. I know I barely have time to post anymore.

We now have 6.
So we are good to go..............hopefully the one next winter will be better.

Since you might be short people during the summer, I will jump in on this one - will send you a PM in a moment.

Lara

Only sign-ups if you want........we have plenty to carry on.

I do think I will close this tomorrow evening..........that way and extra weekend to work on it.

I have never done one of these before. Can you explain a little more?? Are we looking for items that we will then send to another participant? It sounds fun I would just like a little more info.

Thanks

Yes.
You will be given a list of items to find. And a name and address of a person to send them to.
You gather them all, include the list and mail them to your person.
Someone else will send the items they find to you.
Minimum to spend on the items is $15 and then you pay for postage also.
They are very fun!!

Sorry.....a little late closing. Was on the phone with DS.

Sign-ups are now closed and I will be passing out names now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter