*****Summer Scavenger Hunt Time sent/received thread!!*****.....COMPLETED!!

My package was waiting for me when I got home from work last night. Here is what I got:

1.a blue item............blue list pad
2. circle shaped item.......Dr. Seuss buttons
3. item with stripes....Bob's sweet stripes peppermint candy
4. item with Tink on it.........Tink pin
5. fruity treat........Starburst
6. nutty treat.........M&M Peanuts Candy
7. magnet......Camp Rock Magnet set and magnet set with transportation symbols
8. holiday themed item.....St. Patrick's Day Mickey antenna topper
9. something sticky......Disney Villains stickers
10. novelty socks.......yellow with different colors
11. cards, any kind......space flash cards
12. item with a company name on it......pen from her employer Lorch & Navilla and first aid kit from Floyd Memorial Hospital, her hometown hospital
13. item that starts with an "N".....nail file and case
14. item to be used when it is sunny..Coppertone Sun Block
15. reusable bottle.......mini water bottle

I went into work to post this and forgot her note, So I am not sure who sent it to me. Thanks very much for the nice package.

Cindy

:eek:Now, for the bad news. :sad2: A friend volunteered to take my package to the post office yesterday. She dropped it off at my house last night saying that she never made it there. So, I am at work trying to figure out how to do online postage for my package and then it will go two doors down to the post office.

:eek:Now, for the bad news. :sad2: A friend volunteered to take my package to the post office yesterday. She dropped it off at my house last night saying that she never made it there. So, I am at work trying to figure out how to do online postage for my package and then it will go two doors down to the post office.

I got the postage figured out and my package is now on its way.:goodvibes Sorry for the delay.....Cindy

They were great--I already ate them!

And somehow I lost the list :guilty: but now that I'm home, I can go thru and list what I forgot:
the magnet was from Lake Tahoe
holiday item--halloween kitchen towel
cards, any type--Mary Engelbrett note cards (and they are really pretty)
item to be used when sunny out--the Neat sheet ground cover
was the N item the Easter note pad?

plus there was a blue bath scrubbie, a package of lime self-stick notes, and another kitchen towel. I really love this package--so many great items, and I can use them all! thanks again.

And Barbara, this was a great idea!!!

The "N" item should have been the little Nemo figure. Glad that you will enjoy the box. I have to agree that this was one of the best exchanges that I have been in and can't wait for the next one.

The "N" item should have been the little Nemo figure. Glad that you will enjoy the box. I have to agree that this was one of the best exchanges that I have been in and can't wait for the next one.

that's right--I put it aside so I can display it & so it wasn't in the box. And I forgot to mention the Yankee Candle votives & tarts too. You really stuffed that box full!

Glad everyone is enjoying it ::yes::

Glad you got it figured out Cindy. I love online postage and carrier pick-up....saves me many trips to town.

Now...my package arrived today from disneygirlatheart, Buffy

1.a blue item............Go Minnie stationery set....guess what my penpals will be seeing ;)
2. circle shaped item.......Mini Mickey Christmas snowglobe
3. item with stripes....napkins
4. item with Tink on it.........fruit snacks
5. fruity treat........Funtoos...interesting. I have never seen these before
6. nutty treat.........toffee peanuts
7. magnet......Princess
8. holiday themed item.....USA gel clings
9. something sticky......glue stick
10. novelty socks.......green and red striped for Christmas
11. cards, any kind......playing cards
12. item with a company name on it......Cash Express bottle opener key chain
13. item that starts with an "N".....Pooh notebook
14. item to be used when it is sunny..soft lips lip balm
15. reusable bottle.......cute Mickey glass/bottle

Thank you, Buffy. Great package!!

oooooohhhhh - Fairy Godmother, you are so lucky! A mini snowglobe? The kind JCPenneys gives out on Black Friday? I have the last two years - need to track down the ones before that!

Glad everyone is enjoying it ::yes::

Glad you got it figured out Cindy. I love online postage and carrier pick-up....saves me many trips to town.

Now...my package arrived today from disneygirlatheart, Buffy

1.a blue item............Go Minnie stationery set....guess what my penpals will be seeing ;)
2. circle shaped item.......Mini Mickey Christmas snowglobe
3. item with stripes....napkins
4. item with Tink on it.........fruit snacks
5. fruity treat........Funtoos...interesting. I have never seen these before
6. nutty treat.........toffee peanuts
7. magnet......Princess
8. holiday themed item.....USA gel clings
9. something sticky......glue stick
10. novelty socks.......green and red striped for Christmas
11. cards, any kind......playing cards
12. item with a company name on it......Cash Express bottle opener key chain
13. item that starts with an "N".....Pooh notebook
14. item to be used when it is sunny..soft lips lip balm
15. reusable bottle.......cute Mickey glass/bottle

Thank you, Buffy. Great package!!

Your welcome, Glad you enjoyed it.
My package arrived over the weekend from Michelle.
1. blue item/poncho
2. circle item/I'm Celebrating pin
3. striped item/handmade ornament
4. Tink/game
5. fruity/starburst
6. nutty/peanuts
7. magnet/clips
8. holiday/erasers, pin, and stocking
9. sticky/tootsie pop
10. socks/fuzzy black and white ones
11. cards/all kinds of different holiday themed greeting cards
12. company name/WDW pen
13. N item/POTC nightlight
14. sunny item/magazine
15. reusable bottle/pink
Some extras were a cute pair of red, white, and blue earrings and some pillows that you blow up for travel.
Thanks for everything, really great exchange.

I really like the holiday item in this exchange. It was nice to have it open ended where it could cover anything.
We should have themed scavenger exchanges. One could be holiday. (Any holiday, like what was in this exchange.)
Great list, Nancy! :cool1:

Your welcome, Glad you enjoyed it.
My package arrived over the weekend from Michelle.
1. blue item/poncho
2. circle item/I'm Celebrating pin
3. striped item/handmade ornament
4. Tink/game
5. fruity/starburst
6. nutty/peanuts
7. magnet/clips
8. holiday/erasers, pin, and stocking
9. sticky/tootsie pop
10. socks/fuzzy black and white ones
11. cards/all kinds of different holiday themed greeting cards
12. company name/WDW pen
13. N item/POTC nightlight
14. sunny item/magazine
15. reusable bottle/pink
Some extras were a cute pair of red, white, and blue earrings and some pillows that you blow up for travel.
Thanks for everything, really great exchange.
I hope you can find a use or a new home for everything! I really like this exchange too -

I really like the holiday item in this exchange. It was nice to have it open ended where it could cover anything.
We should have themed scavenger exchanges. One could be holiday. (Any holiday, like what was in this exchange.)
Great list, Nancy! :cool1:

oooh - great idea! A Disney themed one would be fun!

That is so fun! [ and you are very cute]:hug:

:p

I will work on a Disney themed one and a holiday themed one and see what I can come up with....can't fit any more in until next year though...moving, vacation and other exchanges have all my time for the rest of this year.

:p

I will work on a Disney themed one and a holiday themed one and see what I can come up with....can't fit any more in until next year though...moving, vacation and other exchanges have all my time for the rest of this year.

Nancy- I have never hosted an exchange, but would be willing to host one of these (with your guidance of course), if you wanted to get one going this year.
Jen

Thanks Jen....been looking at my schedule and think I might be able to squeeze one in. How about a holiday themed one in Nov (but it will cover a lot of different holidays....so will everyone be able to find things?)......or should be start with the Disney themed one in Nov. and save holiday for next year so everyone can have time to stock up? :rotfl:

Ohh a holiday one would be fun, but I only decorate for Halloween (outside only) and for Christmas.

Thanks Jen....been looking at my schedule and think I might be able to squeeze one in. How about a holiday themed one in Nov (but it will cover a lot of different holidays....so will everyone be able to find things?)......or should be start with the Disney themed one in Nov. and save holiday for next year so everyone can have time to stock up? :rotfl:

Either one would be fine with me. I go to Disney in Sept., so I can pick up some stuff then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter