Summer Secret Pal Exchange: Make Your Guesses Here!

since i had tech problems(pop up blocker hates IE) I sent in my name late

I check and rechecked and I still haven't gotten a PM with my person's name,, Whats up with that:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm just kidding :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I didn't get in on this one,, or any other until I learn to control my spending :earseek: ,, I just posted to stir things up:wave: Have fun with this one:yo-yo: :yo-yo:

Just a friendly reminder that this exchange is now CLOSED!

sweetpea- Honestly, I never know when you are kidding or being serious. ;)

Why did I miss this???
I am a little confused. I keep reading the exchange index to find new exchanges but I never seem to find one like this... I found it looking for the R exchange.. am I looking in the wrong places:crazy:

As the organizer of most of the exchanges over here on the RB, I like keeping the exchanges limited to those that actually do visit this board, so I don't advertise over on the CB or exchange index. It just goes back to what Beanie always says about this being a special board and group of people, and if the exchanges were to be opened up to everyone, then I think some of the specialness would be lost. JMHO! :D

Originally posted by J&D
As the organizer of most of the exchanges over here on the RB, I like keeping the exchanges limited to those that actually do visit this board, so I don't advertise over on the CB or exchange index. It just goes back to what Beanie always says about this being a special board and group of people, and if the exchanges were to be opened up to everyone, then I think some of the specialness would be lost. JMHO! :D

Well said Jen! Welcome to the RB Candylover!

Originally posted by sweetpea3812
I check and rechecked and I still haven't gotten a PM with my person's name,, Whats up with that:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm just kidding :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I didn't get in on this one,, or any other until I learn to control my spending :earseek: ,, I just posted to stir things up:wave: Have fun with this one:yo-yo: :yo-yo:

You wicked, wicked pot stirrer you! That's why I love ya!

Originally posted by Beanie
Yup, I just love this board best!! :grouphug:

Awww Beanz! You're brining a tear to my eye girl! :worship::lovestruc:hug:
sigh.gif

I opted to sit this one out too:(

I just have too many things going all at once. Maybe next time around. :crazy:

And, I hope you all have fun with it and receive lots of nice things! It's still fun to see who had who (or is it whom? I guess I didn't pay attention that day in English class) and what was sent. ::yes::

Enjoy!!:wave:

Originally posted by dtuleya
Awww Beanz! You're brining a tear to my eye girl! :worship::lovestruc:hug:
sigh.gif

:p I have the song, "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" running through my head now! :p

::yes:: :lovestruc puckerup: :rotfl:

Originally posted by Belle0101
I opted to sit this one out too:(

I just have too many things going all at once. Maybe next time around. :crazy:

And, I hope you all have fun with it and receive lots of nice things! It's still fun to see who had who (or is it whom? I guess I didn't pay attention that day in English class) and what was sent. ::yes::

Enjoy!!:wave:

:grouphug: Keep your chin up girl!

Beanie- Could you pretty please stick this thread at the top? Thanks!

OK I understand. I do read the boards but I was confused.
I just want to be in "THE CLUB":confused3

Originally posted by Belle0101
I'm keeping it up - I just hope I don't keep it up so far that people think I'm a snob. :snooty:

Don't they already think that??:eek:

Ha ha...Just kidding, you know I love ya, Michelle!! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter