summer trip

luvchip

Mouseketeer
For those of you who have done WDW in the summer, what time is the best to go? I know we won't go around the 4th, but I'm wondering if the first part of June (2nd week) is any less crowded than say the end of July? I'm really trying to avoid the summer trip, but our schedule for next year is not cooperating for any other time than summer. Do you usually take a longer trip because crowds are larger to try and get everything done? Thanks for any help.
:earsboy:

how about the end of august? that is a good time. i have been in june and around july 4th. except for MK on july 4, it was not all that bad! just make sure you have a plan. and make those PS for dinner on the 4th right on the 90 day mark; or, you will not get when/where. we saw many many parties turned away at lecellier on the 4th for dinner. june was good.:tongue:

We normally go during the first two weeks of June since a lot of the schools in the northeast aren't out for summer yet. We stay 8 or 9 days. This June was more crowded than the past two Junes but we were still able to get a lot done. It normally rains a little each afternoon but this year it was a huge thunderstorm every evening around 5 pm. Like the previous poster said, as long as you have some kind of plan you won't have any problems. Disney really knows what they are doing when it comes to handling crowds. Even though there were lots of people in the parks most rides still had the same wait times we had seen in previous years (i.e., a 90 minute wait for Splash Mountain was not unusual during our previous visits) HTH:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter