sun rise / sun set wonder

huckster

DIS Veteran
were port side will we see sun rise or sun set on the way there or way back off our verhanda???

If you are traveling south from Port to Nassau Sunset on Starboard Side Sunrise on Port and vice versa going home

We were in 7538 (starboard side), 4 day wonder, no freeport. We saw the sunset on the first night, the sunrise the 1st morning (day 2), and the sunrise on Day 3 (CC day). We also backed into CC so we had that view out our verandah. It was very nice, and we got some nice pictures of the sunset/rises. But our first trip we had an inside room, and we got just as nice of pictures from decks 9 and 10.

First of all, let me tell you that since I looked at your post subject, I have humming the song from Fiddler on the Roof!!

One of the highlights of our trip was watching the sun rise & set both from our verandah and also from the pool deck. It was lovely. My best pictures are of the sunset over the water at CC.

As I sit here looking at the piles of snow in NYC, I wish I could transport myself back to the Caribbean right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter