Sunday Brunch? Besides the $89 one at Ballys

Kae

DIS Veteran
Looking for a nice Sunday Brunch on the Strip? We have never done a Breakfast Buffet or Brunch in Las Vegas. We are staying at the Flamingo in Jan. Looking to go to a great Champane Brunch they all seem to be the same price range-Except for the Sterling one at Ballys. (I think that is what it is called)

Thanks

Kae

We enjoyed the one at the Mirage. :thumbsup2 We even ate breakfast there on a weekday
And we paid OOP each time

We enjoyed the one at the Mirage. :thumbsup2 We even ate breakfast there on a weekday
And we paid OOP each time

thanks that is the one I as leaning towards, we have eaten dinner at that one & enjoyed as much if not more the the one at Belligo(sp?)

Kae

We just came back from 5 days in Vegas and we ate at several of the buffets - Mirage, Monte Carlo, Bellagio, and Wynn. We like Bellagio's breakfast buffet. We did Wynn's for dinner, but based on their offerings, I bet their breakfast would be great. We did Mirage's breakfast buffet twice (that's where we stayed) and while it wasn't the champagne brunch, it was the least favorite of the places we had.

The one I didn't get to try, but that has been getting great reviews, is Wicked Spoon at Cosmopolitan.

We like the Wicked Spoon and the Wynn Buffet.

Woody

I had the champagne breakfast at Aria last weekend and LOVED IT! Pretty sure spent close to 3 hours in the restaurant savoring a little bit of everything and everything was delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter