Sunday's Lets go on a Road Rally Riddle!

Oh wow! Everything's ok now?

snowwite said:
Good morning. I had to run rather quickly yesterday.
Seems my pesky gallbladder didnt like mashd potatoes and chicken pie.
I was in so much pain that we thought it may be my heart.DH was driving like 100mph to hsp but 1 mile from it the roads were closed and the police grabed the ambulance to take me because he also thought it was my heart. So, they called another ambulance to wait while they removed people from the rolled SUV and took me to ER. It isnt like TV at all. Most of the people were so mean and rude it was unbelievable. I have never been more terrified. They let me come home a few hours ago but could not say for sure it is my gallbladder until Monday because the machine is down. So, I need to be distracted. I read the rest of yesterdays Fear factor riddle page and I am just starting to catch up on what I missed today.
Have you all been on your best ;) behavior? Has the Hooty Queen been at it again?

Usually I'm quite efficient, just the mind has been clouded with a disney trip coming up in less than 2 weeks.

:rotfl:

snowwite said:
Wasnt it you who ground up a glass in the sink disposal the other day?
Maybe you need to go out for breakfast. I'm just saying...

MerryPoppins:
1189441687.jpg

monymony3471 said:
Oh wow! Everything's ok now?
I am on pain meds and waiting for Monday morning. Cant eat or it hurts more. This is NOT how I planned to spend my weekend.
On the plus side I got a tree yesterday. It will be my xmas gift but thats ok. I have always wanted a nice artificial tree that I dont have to water or vacuum. The kids are crushed though. No new tree smell. :rotfl2:

monymony3471 said:
Usually I'm quite efficient, just the mind has been clouded with a disney trip coming up in less than 2 weeks.

:rotfl:
We are going in April. I cant wait! Where are you staying? I just upgraded from Pop to AKL(hey, its my happy place)

Whew! I'm finally IN. The second one really had me scrambling. I just didn't have a clue. Thanks to some helpful mints, I'm fresh and ready to face the day.

We are going to POP for the first time. Looks fun! We are park all day people, room is for sleeping kinda folk. Can't wait!

monymony3471 said:
We are going to POP for the first time. Looks fun! We are park all day people, room is for sleeping kinda folk. Can't wait!
It was supposed to be our first time there too. We loved ASMU about 9 yrs ago so it would probably be similar. I just love AKL and since it is just the kids and me alone this time I decided to stay where I like best. We are going to have to give up a lot of sit down meals though and once the kids Disney dollars are gone no more souveniers.

MerryPoppins said:
Whew! I'm finally IN. The second one really had me scrambling. I just didn't have a clue. Thanks to some helpful mints, I'm fresh and ready to face the day.
I changed my mind twice on that one!

I do believe that I am finally in!! Thanks, Chappie! :thumbsup2

I think this is the latest entry ever for me --- I think I'm in but I'm not sure.

Snowwite :grouphug: to you. We'll pray for some pixiedust to blow your way.

PM sent and I'm 66% in.
I'm not sure about that middle one.
There are two places where it could be.
:grouphug: to snowite
Hi to everyone else!

Hey Celery, how did you come up with your name?

L107ANGEL said:
You people aren't even trying :sad2:

Well, I get tired of always having to do all the work. EVERYWHERE.

How about I just lay down and watch for a change :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter