Sunrise Safari Q&A

E

erikthewise

I called concierge at AKL to ask a couple questions about the Sunrise Safari Tour available there that weren't quite answered in the excellent AKL FAQ in this forum. (Go there for information on this tour.)

Q: Can you go on Sunrise Safari on your check-out date (if that is Tuesday or Saturday)?
A: Yes.

Q: Does the Sunrise Safari tour require AK park admission?
A: Yes. In particular it will use a day on hopper passes. (I was pretty sure it did but nobody seemed to explicitly say so.)

Q: What are current prices?
A: $49.95 for adults, $24.95 for children. (Sorry I did not ask age range. Anyone know?)

BTW I have heard that you must stay concierge at least two days to do this tour, but I did not ask about this policy.

Erikthewise, thank you for the information. I was on the very first Sunrise Safari during the AKL's opening week last year. I always enjoy hearing about it and how it may or may not have changed since that first event.

Janet,

The CM at AKL concierge who answered my call was very eager to help, and also to encourage us to do the tour. In spite of my telling her we were five months out and didn't even have an AKL reservation yet, I couldn't get her to stop talking! Still, she was so enthusiastic it makes me want to do concierge there. Now if only we can get a Dec rate like we did at the Poly last year...

Thanks for posting this new FAQ, erikthewise! I have a few questions I'd like to ask:

Does the Sunrise Safari still only take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays?

How far in advance can we reserve it? (Our trip to Disney is Nov. 3-Nov.8)

Do we pay with a credit card, or is it charged to our room?

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can offer! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter