Sunshine,Upgraded,Unbelieveable Sea!!!!!!!

Gigashadow

<font color=blue>Pontoon Pirate of Bay Lake and Th
Yes we are looking foward to booking our 8 day Western Cruise in 2005! Our July 17th Wonder Cruise was a most pleasing first time experience. The weather was 100% perfect, we were upgraded from our CAT 4 to a CAT 3 at the port check-in and DCL has most likely won us over with the 1 Bedroom for our 2005 trip to be (WHAT A CABIN!!!) Concierge was an added bonus and our "Team" was always there when you wanted them. The sea was soooooooooo perfect that I only noticed the slightest rock/sway somewhere around 70-100 nautical miles from Port Caneveral leaving and returning (I would beliveve it to be from a natural sea waterway off-shore) Room and Dinner Hosts were completely professional and "jumped" for anything we desired.

Will every cruise be like this one - probably not

Are we gonna take another cruise with DCL - You Bet !

How wonderful!

We've had about 5 cruises with DCL already and have always been pleased with the service! I don't think we'd ever give up our stateroom (5622) because we really like where we are at - but you never know!!!!!!

So happy that you had the Magic on the Magic!

Rae

Sounds like the perfect cruise!!! I've had so many wonderful cruises and before the next one, always worry if it will be as great as the one before, and I have not been disappointed once!!

Congrats on the upgrade, what a great surprise!
CC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter