Super Bowl - Chiefs or 49ers?

I'm indifferent, but the Chefs had a more consistent game today compared to the 49ers. Great Googly-Moogly!

Niners.

I cannot stand the Chiefs. And it seems like their people have to be all over - I think I counted 4 different companies that either Kelce or Mahomes was advertising for during the commercial breaks. Then constantly showing Taylor Swift almost every time they make a play instead of showing the fans getting excited. So ridiculous. Can you tell I was upset tonight for that game? lol And don't even get me started on how arrogant Kelce was and Ravens can get a taunting but ignore Kelce goading them and throwing a player's helmet and football during practice. I hope they lose hard.

Niners.

I cannot stand the Chiefs. And it seems like their people have to be all over - I think I counted 4 different companies that either Kelce or Mahomes was advertising for during the commercial breaks. Then constantly showing Taylor Swift almost every time they make a play instead of showing the fans getting excited. So ridiculous. Can you tell I was upset tonight for that game? lol And don't even get me started on how arrogant Kelce was and Ravens can get a taunting but ignore Kelce goading them and throwing a player's helmet and football during practice. I hope they lose hard.
The rest of my family are Ravens fans. I was annoyed before the game started. Justin Tucker was stretching where Mahomes and Kelce were warming up and they tossed his things aside. Sure, he did not have to stretch there, and it looks like they asked him to move, but they were in the Ravens House. They are used to being at home. Don't touch Justin Tucker's things!

I noticed the Mahomes and Kelce commercials, too. Fortunately, we are in Baltimore so also get the Justin Tucker Royal Farms commercials.

Last week, I jokingly said to my family, “If the Chiefs win against Baltimore, let’s have a Taylor Swift themed Super Bowl Party!”

Then even stupidly texted a few friends w/ my brilliant idea.

And everyone was like, “Yay!”

But, then, a few days later, I was like, ,”Ugh… I don’t want to throw a party. What was I even thinking?”

Whilst consoling myself w/ - “I bet they lose anyway. I think the Ravens are picked to win.”

Welp. The Ravens did NOT win. Indeed, Travis Kelce had one of the best games of his life - so I’ve been told. (Confession: I didn’t even know who Travis Kelce was until this past September.)

And now we have to throw a Taylor Swift Super Bowl Party.

So, as soon as they won tonight, I ordered myself a “In My Football Era Chiefs 87” T-Shirt before they got sold out, so I’d have something to wear to my party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter