Super Live TR Go! - Day 4: All good things...

Holy crap! The princess has a hell of a chin on her. She also looks exactly like Missi Pyle in a blonde wig.

Ok Disney, here me out:

Epcot should be Star Wars land, not DHS. Turn the spaceship earth thing into the Death Star. Turn the surrounding stuff into Mos Eisley. Turn Soarin into a similar ride, but as Speeder Bikes. Have a Millenium Falcon ride that takes you from Mos Eisley to the World Showcase, like the Harry Potter train. Or build the park in Epcot and Hollywood Studios and have the Falcon go between Mos Eisley and Mos Espa. Flawless plan, Corey. Flawless.

Food ordered.

Food update!

EhACVhs.jpg

Meat, taters, and green stuff. Or grilled tenderloin with potatoes au gratin and green beans with some kind of salty gravy.

On the plus side, they cooked it spot on to my requested medium rare. The meat was tasty enough. Unfortunately, everything else was so bland. The potatoes had no flavor, even after mixing in some overly salty gravy. The green beans were also devoid of flavor. A liberal dose of salt and pepper made them better, but I can't help but wonder if they were ever seasoned.

Where dinner was blah, dessert was excellent. I'm not a chocolate person. I'll eat it but I don't crave it. So, why did I pick chocolate mousse instead of creme brûlée? Fate. The printing around the mousse on the menu had a toner dump, making it look almost highlighted by toner. I decided to take that as a sign.

0MSmAGx.jpg

Fantastic. Not too sweet. Not too rich. Not too heavy. Just delicious. I had to fight not to stick my face in the empty dish to get the rest. That may be too savage for a fancy place like Chefs. The pound cake was dry and disgusting. Think of it as an inedible garnish.

Ride time.

It's feeling like the end. I'm weighed down by food and exhausted. Time to mosey back to the resort and regroup.

Bus is beyond full. We left another bus and a half worth of people behind. Annoying.

I got off at ASMo instead of ASMu in order to get my rapid refill mug. Tons of soda dispensers, but only one actually has ice. Really?

Good morning all! Day two is about to begin.

I'm in lazy mode this morning and still lying in bed. The parks are just now opening, and I'll make my way there sooner or later. Today I have almost no plans. I didn't set up any fast passes. My only ADR is for Cape May Cafe at 5:15. My not-so-set-in-stone plans are to go to DHS shortly, ride RNRC, maybe ToT, and then try the bacon and truffle oil mac and cheese. After that, it's all up in the air. Maybe MK. Maybe AK. Maybe a little DTD action. I'm still unsure.

So, shower soon, then away we go!

The DHS bus line is absurdly long. There's at least two bus loads of people just standing here. I'm on the Epcot line. It's considerably shorter, though it's been 20 minutes since seeing any bus not headed to MK. Three of those have come and gone.

The bus for DHS pulls up. The line is massive. Two scooters pull to the front. I know where this is going. Eight people sitting on the side will be asked to stand up to make room for the scooters and they will not be happy. That'll add eight more people to the strap hangers. The bus had three or four people standing when it rolled in, so the seats are already taken. It's hot out and there's no real covered areas. This is a powder keg waiting to ignite.

The Epcot bus is here. It's empty. Everyone is on and seated now with room to spare. We're pulling away and the DHS bus is just now loading the second scooter. The back half of the line (if not more) would be better served hopping in the empty AK line and just transferring from there. It's probably quicker and more stress free. Good luck everyone.

On my way to Epcot on a half empty bus.

World Showcase is empty. It's beautiful really. My guess is that nothing is open yet, but that's ok. It's made for a serene walk to the boat to DHS. Now I'm under a great fan that's doing an excellent job of cooling me off.

Words that I now completely regret: "Hmmm, it's only deodorant, not an antiperspirant. Oh well, I should be ok."

My armpits are a waterfall of perspiration.

Boardwalk is beautiful. I love the look and feel of it. I would love to stay there, but the price is to prohibitive for my budget. One day.

Yacht and Beach Club. Also beautiful. Reminds me of up north. If I had my druthers, I'd probably choose Yacht Club over Beach Club, but the closest I'm getting to either would be a Turkey Club. That just sounds delicious.

I had no idea that bra and loose tank top was a fashion choice. I feel a little dirty seeing all of these bras out in the open. These girls are so young, too. Or I'm just old now. I almost wish I was 18 or 19 again, but then I shudder at the thought of how supremely awkward and uncomfortable I was at that age. I'll stick to 36.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter