super shuttle

pumba2005

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Does any one know how oftern these buses go to and from and does anyone know of a time table etc for them.

First off from where to where? If from an airport they go as filled so they wait until they are full (for my last trip it was only about 10 min) then off- For return trips you just call and arrange a time- I know on supershuttle.com there was a list to choose from for a return trip that was according to my flight info.

If you have 3-5 people a taxi is just as cheap as "flat rate" from the airport or from DL to the airport was 30 bucks and its a whole lot quicker...
-em

I will be arriving LAx at 3 pm, then have to be on a 8am flight when I leave, so worki ng out the best and reliable way to go. I am by myself.

I've tried to find out whata cab for four of us would cost from LAX to DL, but they tell me "approximately $77" but that it is meter run. As we will be arriving on Saturday night, we have been reluctant to use a taxi, as we figure the traffic will really drive up that rate. Do some of the cabs at the airport agree to flat rates? That would be great! Thanks.

Denise

Not sure from LAX but from SNA just ask the driver for the flat rate. Ive used from DL to SNA and I know others have done it both ways without an issue-

I used Supershuttle for the first time in Jan and was impressed by the convienance of it and I recommend it- if ya go through supershuttle.com reservations it'll tell what options it has for the shuttles back to the airport.

-em

pumba2005 said:
I will be arriving LAx at 3 pm, then have to be on a 8am flight when I leave, so worki ng out the best and reliable way to go. I am by myself.

Supershuttle is very reliable and safe, and considerably cheaper than a taxi or towncar since you are alone. The Airporter bus is a little cheaper, but the shuttle is well worth the extra money. You may have to pay a little extra for the shutte for the return trip since you will have to leave very early. I would recommend you check their web site and/or call ahead to verify that there isn't a problem with your return time; I wouldn't think there would be. You don't need to make a reservation for the trip from the airport to DL, but you need to call a day ahead for the return trip to schedule your hotel pickup. You shouldn't have to pre-pay.

They run, from the airport, when they are full.

In our case this meant waiting for 15 minutes for the next shuttle to our destination (anaheim) to arrive, then a complete lap of all the terminals til the bus was filled - which took another 15 minutes.

But it worked well, only stoopoed at 3 other hotels before ours, and got us from the airport to Anaheim in about 90 minutes including the wait time.

For leaving you are supposed to book a half hour window - I booked 7:45-8:15 but had a call from the front desk at 7:30 to say they were waiting for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter