Super Sports & More Swap 2012~Slideshow in post #3~Complete!

Anne,

I take a couple more please!

Group G Beach
Group N Pool

Group 4a - will do the title "seashore" from Life is a beach cart

figure I can use these for our cruise photos!

I'm going to open up another Music group since we have 2 more that are interested...if we don't fill it up I'll add you two as icons on the first group.

Anne,

I take a couple more please!

Group G Beach
Group N Pool

Group 4a - will do the title "seashore" from Life is a beach cart

figure I can use these for our cruise photos!

Awesome, got you added!:)

Can I take you up on this? I would be happy to do an inchie/icon to get into group Y Music.

Also, I'll take the "C" in group J Dance.

Thanks!

You got it!:)

I'd like to be in Music too!

Got you down!:)

Ann, we have freezing rain/sleet in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow, so I'm going to give you a list of groups you can add me to, if needed, just in case we loose power.

Elements:

Group 2 -- tags
Group 6 -- p/p

Letters:

Group B
Group E
Group I
Group O
Group P
Group Q

Mini Kits:

Group 3A -- I'm thinking the title will be either "Explore" or "Discover"

You can add me to any or all of these to help close them out.

Ann, we have freezing rain/sleet in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow, so I'm going to give you a list of groups you can add me to, if needed, just in case we loose power.

Elements:

Group 2 -- tags
Group 6 -- p/p

Letters:

Group B
Group E
Group I
Group O
Group P
Group Q

Mini Kits:

Group 3A -- I'm thinking the title will be either "Explore" or "Discover"

You can add me to any or all of these to help close them out.

Got you added-thanks!!:)

Hoping you don't get hit too hard and loose power. We are supposed to get a "wintery mix" here tomorrow. Last week it was in the 60's-typical Ga weather!:rotfl:

Got you added-thanks!!:)

Hoping you don't get hit too hard and loose power. We are supposed to get a "wintery mix" here tomorrow. Last week it was in the 60's-typical Ga weather!:rotfl:

Thanks for adding those groups!

We got just enough snow to make the trees look pretty and the ground a soggy mess. The sleet didn't come until we were right above freezing, so it just made the soggy mess worse. If it had been a few degrees colder, it would have been nasty. I hear you on the crazy weather. The high here today was 35 with the white stuff. On Wed, the forecast is showing a high of about 70 with thunderstorms. They say if you don't like the weather in OK, just stick around a day or two. It will change.

The girls have dance tonight. I'll check back when we get home to see which groups survived the cut and update my list.

Anne, I will check in with you later tonight...Megan has ballet so we get home about 7:15, remember you can add me to any of the letter groups I'm in to help close them out!

Since I was such a good girl over the weekend and finished the Cricut swap, I will fill in a little.:)

Group J C
Group C1 Z
Groups 2A "A Star is Born"

Thanks.

Cassey

Anne, I will check in with you later tonight...Megan has ballet so we get home about 7:15, remember you can add me to any of the letter groups I'm in to help close them out!

Thanks! Can I add you to group L-On Stage (altered letters)? Just need 1 more swapper to fill that group.

Ok, I've looked over the groups and made a few cuts.

-For group B-I changed the title from "Backyard Fun" to "Backyard" so that I could fill it with the number of swappers that we have (3 letters each).

-For group C-Baseball-we need either 1 more swapper, or I can add an icon and we can do 3 letters each in that group...

-For group J-Dance-we need 1 more swapper to fill that group.

-For group U-Volleyball-we need either 2 more swappers, or the members of that group can do 3 letters each with an icon....

I'll be volunteering at the elementary school in the morning, so I'll check back tomorrow afternoon and close sign ups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter