Super Sports & More Swap 2012~Slideshow in post #3~Complete!

Here are my groups:

Group J Dance, Group L On Stage, Group B1 Tap, Group C1 Jazz A and Z
IMG_4941-1.jpg

Group 2a
IMG_4940-1.jpg

Hope you like them!

Cassey

:moped: postal! Had a bit of luck as DH was passing on business and popped in to see if I had any errands needed doing:goodvibes It should reach you well before you go away - if I'd left it til Friday it might have been a bit tight:rolleyes1

Mind you, I've just found the note I meant to put in it:headache:

My items are done and I will package and get into the mail this week.

Element Groups:

7. Soccer: The first one is a photo frame and the second a photo mat. The dark grey is a metalic grey which isn't showing up well in the pictures.

Soccerframeandmat.jpg

14. Performance: Title. The final mat is a sparkly silver.

Performance.jpg

19. Volleyball: Title. Again the dark grey is a metalic grey.

Volleyballtitle.jpg

Altered Letter Groups:

F. Soccer

SoccerCR.jpg

J. Dance

DanceE.jpg

L. On Stage. The G is a black glitter paper with the glitter being all different colors. It is very cute but does not photograph well. Also used in J for the music note.

OnStageG.jpg

U. Volleyball

VolleyballLLBL.jpg

Y. Music

MusicIcon.jpg

love them all LeAnn! I get a few of them :cool1:

not getting it but love how you did the LL for volleyball, very creative :thumbsup2

Awesome work. I haven't started yet, don't expect to have any trouble finishing up on time, but wouldn't say no to an extra week or two :)

I know I'll need more time-been super busy this month.....so I'm going to go ahead and extend the due date to April 30th. :)

Love those LeeAnn :)

Checking in--everything is cut, hope to get it assembled next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter