• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Super Sports & More Swap 2013~Closed

Your letters are great, Sheila. I love how you did the shape under the A!

Thanks! I liked how that one turned out. I have trouble being really creative on the letters, but every once in a while a good idea will hit me! :duck:

Awaiting a cartridge from Nancy, but I have my letters ready in my Gypsy.
I'll probably pull papers tomorrow since we have the day off.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

I've decided which elements I'm going to make:

Group B -- title
Group C -- p/p
Group D -- twinchies
Group N -- title
Group O -- title

I don't think these will duplicate anyone else in my groups, but if you see a conflict, let me know. I won't get a chance to work on them until after Easter. Thanks!

Ok for the ZOO 2 inch letters I wanted to do something different. So I'm doing a Peacock theme I found card stock that glistens like the feathers do!!! SICK
For Back yard I'm gonna go with a Bug theme for some reason I have a bunch of paper with bugs on it so I'm gonna thin my stash a bit..
For theater I'm going old school and fuzzy..I have fuzzy damask print paper it reminds me of old theater seats...Is that cool with everyone?

Ok for the ZOO 2 inch letters I wanted to do something different. So I'm doing a Peacock theme I found card stock that glistens like the feathers do!!! SICK
For Back yard I'm gonna go with a Bug theme for some reason I have a bunch of paper with bugs on it so I'm gonna thin my stash a bit..
For theater I'm going old school and fuzzy..I have fuzzy damask print paper it reminds me of old theater seats...Is that cool with everyone?

Those sound really cute Surina!:thumbsup2

I mailed the box today!

Hope it gets there quickly and it dosen't get sent back. The ladies in the post office were having an (good natured) agument about if the box was too big for a 'small package.' we went by what the computer said so hopfuly it is ok. I also had put too many "0" in your zip code so there was some confusion with that. Crossing my figures that it makes it to you at this point!

finished my elements groups

group K - dance quote - the white is a shimmery paper and the mat is glittery paper

P1120773_zpsef24ce11.jpg
I'm so friggin happy I'm getting these!!!!:hyper:

DisNorth said:
I mailed the box today!

Hope it gets there quickly and it dosen't get sent back. The ladies in the post office were having an (good natured) agument about if the box was too big for a 'small package.' we went by what the computer said so hopfuly it is ok. I also had put too many "0" in your zip code so there was some confusion with that. Crossing my figures that it makes it to you at this point!

Ok great-I'll let you know when I get it. :)

Letters are done I should be done with the other 2 groups tonight and mail Monday :)

Got your package Lisa-everything looks great! Thanks for the cute football stickers-I can definately use those!!:)

Hi Ladies! Just a reminder that the 2nd check in is tomorrow...if I don't have your package yet, please lmk your status. If you need some help with your groups (angels), please let me know by tomorrow so we can find someone to fill your spots. I'm loving everything I've seen so far-keep up the great work!!:thumbsup2

My check in-just got back from our Spring Break beach trip, will be finishing my groups this week. :)

Checking in--everything is cut, I just need to put it together ;)

Letters are cut. I think I'm gonna do photo mats or journal cards for my elements. Should be done by the deadline

Hi Ladies! Just a reminder that the 2nd check in is tomorrow...if I don't have your package yet, please lmk your status. If you need some help with your groups (angels), please let me know by tomorrow so we can find someone to fill your spots. I'm loving everything I've seen so far-keep up the great work!!:thumbsup2

My check in-just got back from our Spring Break beach trip, will be finishing my groups this week. :)

As they say, it's in the mail.

Hopefully you get it soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter