Supershuttle and Car Seats

smsles

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have experience with needing car seats for the Supershuttle. My daughters are 2 1/2 and 5 and we are flying into Orange County with supershuttle transfers. We had orignally planned on no car seats based on what my travel agent said, which was that they are not required. I decided to call Supershuttle and they confirmed no car seats were necessary. I called today to double check and the man at Supershuttle said they are required. I am now confused. We are not renting a car so our only vehicle travel will be the shuttle. Help!

Sue

When I went to DLR with my DD5 (she was two at the time) in 2003 I was told that California law required a Car Seat. We just gate check ours on the plan, used on the shuttle ride and then put in a corner at the hotel until it was time to leave. Even if it wasn't required I'm more comfortable using it because the supershuttle drivers can be a little crazy sometimes (got to love LA driving :) ). If you don't want to take your own I think you can rent them through supershuttle.

I believe car seats are 6 years old and 60 pounds and booster seats are required up to age 8 and 80 pounds. Children must be in the back seat until age 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter