Support Group for those of us with no countdown clock!

NikSwims

Earning My Ears
Thought I'd start a thread for those of us who don't have a cruise booked yet in the future, therefore, no countdown clock! We are planning to return to WDW next summer, but don't really know yet when our next cruise will be. We might try and squeeze in a short one in the summer of '05 after a family trip to the World. Can anyone else relate?

No, I can't relate. But if it makes you any happier you can watch my countdown clock. Heck you can even add it to your ID and countdown with me. I have no problem at all with that. Just take a look at that beautiful countdown clock below. Don't you just love it........I do. LOL......Sorry I couldn't resist.

Hey NikSwims-
put one on for the 2005 maybe trip!! at least it's something to look forward too...

After my cruise in January (if I don't rebook on board--what am I saying IF!!!!), we're planning a trip to WDW in 2005 for my friends 30th anniversary, but we haven't decided if February or October, so as soon as I figure it out, I'll put my new countdown on.

I'll be joining as soon as our Nov. cruise is over. Our next two trips will be across the west & then Alaska cruise so I'll be going through Disney withdrawl after this fall's trip, I'm sure. :(

DisneyJumper... ROFLOL!!!!

Since you changed your cruise date, MY countdown has fewer days than yours now!!! Natty, Natty, Boo, Boo!!!

some of you are cold...some of us are going through withdrawal because we haven't an exact date to look forward to. I hope I can cruise next year too!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: , but am waiting to see schedules and economy. Send lots of pixie dust our way in hopes we can book sooooooooooooooon!

I know exactly how you feel because that's how we were feeling after our May cruise. Then they came up with the 10 day Christmas cruise and they hooked us.

Here's hoping there is another cruise in each of your futures so you too can countdown to a Wonderful and Magical time.

Originally posted by Wishing on a star
DisneyJumper... ROFLOL!!!!

Since you changed your cruise date, MY countdown has fewer days than yours now!!! Natty, Natty, Boo, Boo!!!

How about taking a look at my "FIRST" countdown clock Wishing on a Star!!!

I couldn't resist either, LOL!!!

Come on guys, this is a support group. We should be supporting these folks who do not have a cruise in the future. We do not need to explain to them what it is like watching the clock go down, or how much anticipation we have to endure. They should be proud and thankful that they do not have to worry about packing, or planning, or scheduling. They should feel blessed that they do not have to endure the stress of making sure you have the right suntan lotion or if you have cordinated flip-flops. What about all the excursions:confused: that have to be thought out and than eventually completed. Lets give em some support, you know how difficult it is to post with that little clock always reminding you when the cruise is. O'never mind, I'm just glad I have one and they don't.:bounce:

put a "possible" countdown clock - or I could put one on for our trip to WDW. When we went on our cruise in May we missed the PARKS, now we are missing the CRUISE too!! We won't be able to always take a cruise and go to the parks, cost-wise. We have now created monsters out of ourselves- now we want to cruise and go to the World every visit. Are we spoiled rotten by Disney or what!!
:p

I am SO GLAD that so many of you do have countdown clocks to see- I loved mine every day before our May cruise. You will have an absolutely FANTASTIC time- and enjoy every minute because it passes by all too quickly!

After our first cruise ever on the Wonder last month, we were planning on booking a Western cruise for January. Unfortunately, a sudden downturn in DH's business has cut our income approximately 70%. We won't be going anywhere anytime soon.:(

So a little less gloating and a little more compassion and pixie dust for those of us suffering withdrawl, please. Thank you!:D

I know what you mean, NikSwims, it's so easy to get spoiled! Seems like the withdrawl starts before you even debark!

I will be going through the same thing after our November cruise....I don't want to think about that....:(

I'm not certain how totally accurate it is considering we may change it to a few days before or after, but at least it is something!! I can't wait until we have another countdown for a CRUISE!!

I am having such DCL withdrawls I am driving everyone I know nuts telling them they should go on a cruise. I want to go on the 3 day Halloween cruise but my DH coaches my DS in baseball and that weekend maybe the start of playoffs. I say forget baseball...let's cruise! Next summer me and DH are off to Italy to celebrate (mourn) our big 4-oh birthday so don't think we will have enough vaction time to do 7 day again with kids. Would love to plan the 10 day Christmas but don't have the $$. Any ideas on a part-time job to make the extra $$ to pay for it? Seriously thinking of booking it and then seeing if I can come up with the cash before the 60 day time period.

Anyway, for now I will be jealous of all you who are going. Hopefully you will not let the small stuff bug you on the cruise because it could be worse...you could be me, on land, with no cruise in sight. (tear, tear)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter