surf and turf included at Narcoossee's on dining plan?

Narcoossee is a 2 TS meal. My understanding is that there aren't any exclusions at the 2 TS restaurants.

It is included, DH and I both ordered it on out most recent trip. There aren't any exclusions on the menu. Have fun!

bicker said:
Narcoossee is a 2 TS meal. My understanding is that there aren't any exclusions at the 2 TS restaurants.

This is really directed to others reading this thread, MYW Dining doesn't have any specific exclusions. The restaurants that are creatively excluding some items are non-Disney run restaurants. None of the non-Disney run restaurants require 2 TS credits. Bicker has the right answer but the wrong reason.

Keep in mind if the reimbursement rate for MYW Dining guests is too low and the market price for lobster is too high Narcoosee may just drop the item from the menu. No exclusions doesn't guarantee that a specific entree will be on the menu when you visit. The restuarant could also just position lobster tail as an add on to other menu items then it wouldn't be covered without a guest paying the extra charge.

bicker said:
FYI
Yoshie's deluxe sushi platter ($24) is excluded as an appetizer at California Grill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter