Surprise Gift for Friend

MaryRP

Earning My Ears
I'm going to Disney soon with 4 girlfriends (all in our mid 20's) and I need help with how we can surprise one of the girls. We will be going close to her wedding, and I would like for the rest of us girls to do something special for her to celebrate. It could be a gift, experience, etc. She is a HUGE Disney fan and has done almost everything in the books at Disney, so I'm really interested in something thoughtful and unique. Any ideas? Thanks!

This is a tough one. I would think some kind of special behind the scenes tour or something like that would be really nice. Saw someone post this link yesterday. They are a bit pricey but it's worth a shot. giftsofalifetime.com

This is a tough one. I would think some kind of special behind the scenes tour or something like that would be really nice. Saw someone post this link yesterday. They are a bit pricey but it's worth a shot. giftsofalifetime.com
Thank you, I will look into that! It's SO tough trying to surprise someone who's so obsessed with Disney!

You could also do one of the deluxe celebration baskets and have it waiting in the room if you're staying on site. I love doing those for people

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter