Survivor 34: Game Changers

KrazyPete

skeleton
This time next week we'll be watching the season premier of Survivor: Game Changers. Please keep this thread spoiler free. Once the West Coast broadcast has finished the episode is fair game for discussion.

Is there anyone else interested in using this week to set up a DIS Fantasy league?
DIS Game Changers
Tribal-Council.com League Code: 5fce111a38e0218f

Last edited:
Is there a regular thread for this season yet?

Is there a regular thread for this season yet?
I mean, unless I'm not qualified to start a "regular" thread I don't see why this couldn't be the one?

Here's some info to seed the conversation. I don't think it's a spoiler to say that this is a returning players season. We saw half of the cast at the end of last season's reunion show. Here are all of this year's "Meet the Cast" videos on YouTube.

Also, the cast profiles are over on the CBS website.

Last edited:
I think that this one would be fine. Though it would need to be said up front whether spoilers are welcome or not.

I think that this one would be fine. Though it would need to be said up front whether spoilers are welcome or not.
I updated the first post. Does that sound okay?

Also, if you want to join the fantasy league (no one has), you need to pick a roster of 8 players for the season before the first episode. Each week you choose 5 (bench 3) to be active for scoring in that episode. Info in the first post.

Last edited:
Swank is in! We both took Culpepper. That makes Brad the most popular player in the Fantasy League right now.

I'm in. Can't wait for the new season to start. Only 1 more day.

Swank and Nohal are in the Fantasy League, that makes three. It's pretty easy. Just pick eight players to be on your team for the season and put 5 of them on your active roster for each episode. The league code is in the first post. Scoring is explained here.

Last edited:
Cirie is my all-time favorite player, so I'm rooting for her to finally win. I don't think it'll happen, though. :(

I would be happy if any of the following won the million:

Zeke
Caleb
Aubry
Ciera
JT
Debbie

Most of the rest have either already won, had multiple chances to play or get on my last nerve.

CAN.NOT.WAIT! I have been looking fwd to this season, since seeing the promo. I joined the fantasy league too. I've never been in one, so this should be fun. I love Tai and Aubry!

If they don't vote off Sandra on the first round, she'll win it all again. That woman plays an AMAZING social game!

Hella excited! Did I say that right? I had been binge watching past seasons that had these castaways on them. Wasted about three weeks of my life. DH should not have bought me a Roku for Christmas. Anyway, vey very happy for tonight. Sandra better be first off or they are all stupid. I will go do the fantasy league though I hate many of these players though expect them to go far. So do I pick who I want to go far or who I think will go far??? Decisions decisions.

And I really wish we could discuss the episode as we watch it... so I am bummed about waiting for it to air on west coast. So goes it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter