• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Survivor 43

I feel so bad for Owen and was happy with the vote-out! James was getting too cocky and felt too comfortable. Noelle's move was great, but I was getting nervous with Sami opening his mouth!

I sat there trying to figure out why Noelle was saying she'd use her steal a vote against Owen when the plan was to vote out Owen because with the alliance that should have made enough votes against Owen. That was the plan and the other alliance members seemed on board with getting Owen out. Well well now I know why..That was a spectacular blindside!

James really ended up being a sore loser. Almost all of the people who get voted out wait for Jeff to snuff out their torch but James was so mad at it he stomped off :sad2:

The folly of hubris usually gets them all.

I actually understood why Owen was upset with James, the way James talked to him was like Owen was his lackey not a person who was just trying to earn trust and when trust building is actually what is going on usually the players clue the other person in on some part of the plan. With James he was just using Owen and then tried to make Owen feel silly for being upset. I was on Owen's side. I'd be upset too with how it all went down. Owen though probably should have played it a tad more cooler on this.

She would have never won, nobody would have taken her to the final or let her get close to the final. I did like her, wished she wouldn't have been voted out after she fought to win the earlier challenge.
I think that after she won that challenge only hastened her being voted off because it opened a lot of the others eyes to what a force she would have been to go up against in the final. Although I too doubt anyone would have taken her that far.

Not happy they voted Noelle off last week she was one of the few I liked. They should have gone after Jesse to break him and Cody up.

Not happy they voted Noelle off last week she was one of the few I liked. They should have gone after Jesse to break him and Cody up.
The Carla/Kassidy and Jesse/Cody alliances need to be broken up. I actually like all four of them but hope Gabler and Owen break them up just to keep it interesting. (I did not like Cody at first but he has grown on me and cracks me up.)

The Carla/Kassidy and Jesse/Cody alliances need to be broken up. I actually like all four of them but hope Gabler and Owen break them up just to keep it interesting. (I did not like Cody at first but he has grown on me and cracks me up.)
I do wonder if Carla and Cassidy would have naturally broken up in the next day (guess we'll see). Whether Carla really believed Sami about Cassidy I think (at least what was shown) it really started her second guessing. We all know getting too complacent with things has a tendency to get you in trouble and at least what was shown it made her realize she may have not been keeping in mind her alliance at the end of the day isn't there for her, they are there for themselves first.

I'm honestly shocked Gabler has stuck around as long as he has. I would have thought his unpredictability would have gotten him off faster. I like him just thought that he would have been taken out earlier.

I am little sad for Cody
I liked Cody too but I do think it was like Karla was before Sami put the doubt in her about Cassie like it was the first time she had thought about Cassie doing that, Cody wasn't keeping an eye on his competitors over time.

It's actually something I've noticed over the last several seasons, it used to be that the players were suspicious of even their most loyal alliance members and now they seem to be less. Both gameplays have led to great blindsides though.

Does Jesse still have an idol?
I had to look this up because I remembered that Cody had given Jesse his idol and I believe this was talked about with several players. From what I could find the idol played was Cody's and Jesse didn't have one, Cody had been giving Jesse his idol for safe keeping though. If Jesse has an idol of his own I've missed that.

I had to look this up because I remembered that Cody had given Jesse his idol and I believe this was talked about with several players. From what I could find the idol played was Cody's and Jesse didn't have one, Cody had been giving Jesse his idol for safe keeping though. If Jesse has an idol of his own I've missed that.
Can’t for the life of me comprehend why, why, why Cody gave his idol back to Jesse!!! Just a total misread on his part and his cockiness and over confidence got him like it got so many others before him.

Jesse had two idols, Cody’s and one that Dwight gave him to hold that belonged to Jeanine. She gave it to him to hold because James had the steal advantage. Dwight then gave it to Jesse to hold and they voted him out.

Cody didn’t know Jesse had two idols so as soon as Jesse played it for Owen, Cody knew the blindside was on.

Can’t for the life of me comprehend why, why, why Cody gave his idol back to Jesse!!! Just a total misread on his part and his cockiness and over confidence got him like it got so many others before him.

Jesse had two idols, Cody’s and one that Dwight gave him to hold that belonged to Jeanine. She gave it to him to hold because James had the steal advantage. Dwight then gave it to Jesse to hold and they voted him out.

Cody didn’t know Jesse had two idols so as soon as Jesse played it for Owen, Cody knew the blindside was on.
Oh you're right he did have that other idol! Gosh I'd forgotten about that and the stuff I read was mostly talking about Cody's idol.

I'm so with you about Cody here with giving the idol back. TBH I wish the Knowledge of Power wasn't around because before players didn't really come up with the idea of giving their idols to someone else for safe keeping and it seemed better to really leave it up to chance of a player using the idol for a particular tribal or not but guess Knowledge of Power is here to stay for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter