Survivor Gabon Fantasy League (Season Finale Tonight!)

OK, so here are my thoughts on the first two boots.

Michelle Michelle Michelle. In the pre-season interviews, when they asked you who your favorite survivor was you said, "that guy who stood around naked." If you don't know Richard Hatch then you are clearly not a student of the game. But I had high hopes for you anyway. You were making note of every personality cue you could detect way before you all took that hike out to meet Jeff in the grasslands. In the end, you were a physical competitor but completely out of touch with the mental and social aspects of the game. Maybe you just weren't expecting to go so soon. That vanity cost you.

What can I say about Gillian? We could see through your happy sunshine line of crap from a mile away. You described the pitiful Fang tribe as "awesome," not one time but over and over again. You were the opposite of Michelle. You were very familiar with the game. I think you tried to build an alliance but everyone on your tribe is completely splineless and no one was going to stick their neck out to earn your loyalty. Even Susie (who was your best hope with that "your next" line) wrote your name down. With a 7-1 vote, Fang may be a fractured tribe but they managed to agree on one thing... sending you home. Were you really looking for something to eat in that elephant dung?

OK, so here are my thoughts on the first two boots.

Michelle Michelle Michelle. In the pre-season interviews, when they asked you who your favorite survivor was you said, "that guy who stood around naked." If you don't know Richard Hatch then you are clearly not a student of the game. But I had high hopes for you anyway. You were making note of every personality cue you could detect way before you all took that hike out to meet Jeff in the grasslands. In the end, you were a physical competitor but completely out of touch with the mental and social aspects of the game. Maybe you just weren't expecting to go so soon. That vanity cost you.

What can I say about Gillian? We could see through your happy sunshine line of crap from a mile away. You described the pitiful Fang tribe as "awesome," not one time but over and over again. You were the opposite of Michelle. You were very familiar with the game. I think you tried to build an alliance but everyone on your tribe is completely splineless and no one was going to stick their neck out to earn your loyalty. Even Susie (who was your best hope with that "your next" line) wrote your name down. With a 7-1 vote, Fang may be a fractured tribe but they managed to agree on one thing... sending you home. Were you really looking for something to eat in that elephant dung?

Totally agreed. Michelle was a huge asset for that tribe - she rocked at those challenges and she had a very good head on her shoulders (I was agreeing with her every word at TC). BUT she had no clue as to how this game was played (which was obvious in her interview). You can't isolate yourself from your tribe no matter how "retarded" you think they are. If she had only stepped up to the plate, she could have had Matty, Dan, Ken, and Randy very easily in an alliance - and then knock out Gillian and Susie and then maybe have a chance at winning some challenges from that point on. Oh well....

Gillian... what can I say. She annoyed the heck out of me!! Although she did crack me up with the whole elephant dung thing... I was seriously sitting there laughing out loud... and then Susie sniffing at it... OMG! ROFL! :rotfl2:

The red tribe is seriously something out of a National Lampoon movie... :rolleyes: However, they did give me loads of entertainment. :thumbsup2

And can I just say.... BOB WAS AWESOME!!! I liked him before it even started, but wow, he totally earned my respect and admiration last night.

358vxg8.jpg

We're not really sisters. She was adopted....

When do we find out our points??

did I win yet? :)

NO!!

Ok, I can't help myself.... A couple of screenshots of my FAVORITE LOL moments last night... :rotfl2:

Charlie upon being chosen by Marcus... Someone's happy!!

rkaqva.png

And.... As if it wasn't funny enough to see Gillian walking out of the woods with this big ball of dung in her hands... but then you've got Susie here SNIFFING the thing!! :rotfl2:

20r22yp.png

Just was lurking about the Survivor Fantasy boards...needed to trade Gillian off since she bombed so awfully last night... everything is down again... no tribes showing, no teams, no trades, no nothing.

So I was wandering about the message boards and find this post...

"Survivor Fantasy is broke. CBS has messed it up, and that is why they havent posted any scores, plus the bonus question will not be posted, because they are having HUGE problems. Too many people were not able to register or create a league, so CBS is trying to fix the problem. To make it fair for everyone they have decided that it wont officially begin until next week. "

Who knows how correct this fellow is, or if he's just blowing smoke, but sounds about right to me...

Go here [link removed] and watch the animation at the bottom of the page. I am NOT sure how I missed this last night... LOL :lmao:

Adults only please, and be warned, body parts...

Bonus question is posted now b/c I just answered it...

LOL Pink at your picture of Charlie! He was cracking me up last night with his SO obvious crush on MY Marcus :)

Yup, Bonus Question finally appeared for me after many refreshes. Pretty easy to answer. Don't forget to get on to answer it - it's worth 30 points for yourself that will be added to your score, I think, next week!!

Scores are still not up... but I'm expecting them to start showing any minute now. Stay tuned!

Palm, I think you did very well. Hopefully, well enough to beat Aengus! (but not me!) :woohoo:

Bonus question is posted now b/c I just answered it...

LOL Pink at your picture of Charlie! He was cracking me up last night with his SO obvious crush on MY Marcus :)

Oh, I totally forgot one other funny moment that made me laugh out loud....

It was when Ace and Marcus (yum) were outside doing their yoga in their undies (!!) and Paloma was inside the hut talking about them.. and then she suddenly keels over in a giggling fit. I'm laughing now thinking about that scene. Too funny!

Hahaha! Yeah that was pretty funny. I can't believe you like Ace.

I think fantasy this year isnt going to work for me. The site still wont let me log in.

Yup, Bonus Question finally appeared for me after many refreshes. Pretty easy to answer. Don't forget to get on to answer it - it's worth 30 points for yourself that will be added to your score, I think, next week!!

OK, so.... where did you find the answer? I thought it was supposed to be answered in one of the little online videos? I tried watching a bunch of them, but never heard the answer... not to mention my internet connection is sooooo sucky that I get to watch the videos in little 3 second blocks while it continually stops and buffers and restarts.... REALLY frustrating. :mad:

OK, so.... where did you find the answer? I thought it was supposed to be answered in one of the little online videos? I tried watching a bunch of them, but never heard the answer... not to mention my internet connection is sooooo sucky that I get to watch the videos in little 3 second blocks while it continually stops and buffers and restarts.... REALLY frustrating. :mad:

The Bonus Question will always be a "review" question from the previous night's episode. No need to watch extra videos... that comes with the Ponderosa questions that don't start until November, I believe, and someting entirely different than the Bonus Question.

Think back to when Marcus was talking to Charlie about being in his "inner circle" and then adding Jacque in... and then adding Corinne in...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter