• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SW Air HELP!

m.pots

Mouseketeer
I haven't flown forever but found RT air for me and my daughter for $381. Is this a good deal? Also, the Dolphin doesn't offer shuttle service...I don't want to take a taxi-too exp. Any ideas? Does anyone know how safe it is to travel into Orl. late eve. early morn?

Thanks!
Steph:Pinkbounc

Is that price for both of you, or per person? I don't know about Illinois, but our last RT on SW from Baltimore to Orlando was $118 per person.

Also, you're not going anywhere near downtown Orlando when you go from the airport to WDW. I'd feel perfectly safe in the evening or early morning (or even at night, for that matter.)

It's for both of us. We have a choice of flying in late/early morn Wed. or Thurs morn. arrive by noon. Also, will we still have a choice to get a decent room by checking in very late vs. very early? Thanks!!

Mears shuttle for the 2 of you should run about $54 rt....that's is probably the most economical

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter