SW - Custom missions

I have attempted to create a mission in my room. :) If you would like to try/test it, please stop by. Clicking the camp fire or bear carpet should start the mission. Right now the mission itself is free (nothing to pay or buy). It is set to give XP on the Social Track. If you try it please let me know how it goes.

My Character is Happy Guest
The room is Happy's First Mission
The mission title is Easy Mission #1

It involves going to some public rooms, saying phrases in specific rooms, and doing a few emotes. :)

I will definitely stop by next time Happy, I just logged out :(

I have to say the mission thing is really starting to become obsessive LOL

Thanks to everyone that stopped by so far. I hope you are enjoyed it. I set it up for Social XP, since I think many of us could use XP in that category. If I add another mission I may make it for Art.

I will definitely stop by next time Happy, I just logged out :(

I have to say the mission thing is really starting to become obsessive LOL

Yes, The missions are quite fun. Look forward to seeing you.

Guys, search for "Bear Trampoline" and "Dramatic Hamster" and put them in all of your Youtube playlists. They are very quick videos :-)45 for the bear, :05 for the hamster) and they're hilarious!

Aww, Happy! I logged out for the night but I will most definitely check out your quest tomorrow! hopefully, I can figure out the whole action/reaction thing soon, as I'd like to make a decent mission myself. Heh, wish me luck! Not only is it not easy being green, it's also not so easy being blonde! Lucky me, I'm BOTH! haha

Ok I started a mission titled "My Test Mission" in my room title EASY Test Mission.

Only a few tasks. Right now not giving much but the more it is played hopefully the more it will give.

Check it out if you have time.

I will be starting my own mission tonight. I tried so many missions yesterday, it was so much fun. Happy and Pink very cute missions you have.

Happy, that is a brilliant idea using the Social to help gain those xp's. If you don't mind, I think I will be doing that for my mission as well. That way all us angels can get our wings faster. ;) hehe.

Can't wait to see more missions.

I have my mission set to Explorer xp, but if it's helpful, I can switch it to Social? Is that what everyone is working towards?

SOOOOOO nice that we don't actually have to be in our rooms to keep our missions open. LOVE THAT!

Mine is still running and getting high in token giving if you'd like to drop by. Search Pink Girlygirl.

I did take Aengus's advice (shock of shocks) and am now charging 5 tokens. But you get to say "Pink rocks!" at the end. Well worth your tokens ;)

Wow, I've gone from dirt poor to RICH overnight. :dance3:

I have my mission set to Explorer xp, but if it's helpful, I can switch it to Social? Is that what everyone is working towards?

SOOOOOO nice that we don't actually have to be in our rooms to keep our missions open. LOVE THAT!

Mine is still running and getting high in token giving if you'd like to drop by. Search Pink Girlygirl.

I did take Aengus's advice (shock of shocks) and am now charging 5 tokens. But you get to say "Pink rocks!" at the end. Well worth your tokens ;)

Yes I suggest no cost on your missions for the first people to try because it will pay them less than your charge. But once they are paying out, I think its great the author can get a kick back while the people are being rewarded as well.

If I recall correctly, I remember one person in another virtual game consistently looking for a rich girl. I think he may have found one. :lmao:

Just imagine all the boys knocking on your door now.

My mission is still only giving about 3 tokens after about 120 plays. Anybody know what they base it on?

Please help me out and try my missions, hoping that after a while they will start giving out more tokens and xp points.

Search EASY Test Mission

Owner: Cruiseline fan

PS: I have both of my missions set at Social

My mission is still only giving about 3 tokens after about 120 plays. Anybody know what they base it on?

Please help me out and try my missions, hoping that after a while they will start giving out more tokens and xp points.

Search EASY Test Mission

Owner: Cruiseline fan

PS: I have both of my missions set at Social

what is your rating? I havent figured out how the xp and tokens increase either

what is your rating? I havent figured out how the xp and tokens increase either

Right now it is 4/5. If anybody would like to test how many tokens they are getting, I would be much appreciative.

I think the tokens and XP simply increase the more it is played. My little one-minute test mission is now giving out 81 tokens and 405 XP; the same as some of the truly awesome ones, such as Transylvania. Mine does not have the highest rating, but it has been played more times than any other.

I happened to get a head start releasing my mission when there weren't many out yet, and I did not charge an entrance fee until today, so I think a lot of players figured out this was fast, easy and cheap. The coolest missions take longer to complete and are not always easy for some players.

Woot! I made my first mission. I am feeling a little homesick, missing my Boardwalk Hotel so I figured I would make a little quest about my favorite place. If you have a chance, come visit my room, "Around WDW with Disvaclub."

Honey, you wanna see rich, I got 450 tokies in 2 hours!! I started with 2!! (Maybe one mules LOL)

LOL i always wanted to say Hiney, then a statement

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter