SWA out of Allentown?

hentob

<font color=red>Sanita clogs are fabulous<br><font
Somebody just told me that SWA will begin flying direct to Sanford from Allentown, PA. Anyone else hear this?

TIA
Toby

There is nothing on their site for the addition of these two new airports. They don't fly into Sanford and don't fly out of PA at all.
Keep an eye open on www.southwestair.com
The main page lists all that is new.

My oh my.....you just made my day!!! I live 45 minutes away from Allentown and I LOVE using that airport but the airfares at times are not that great so I go to other airports. Thanks for the info!!

WOW! there really is an Allentown - and I thought Billy Joel made it up! I really like that song from him!
:D

WOW! there really is an Allentown - and I thought Billy Joel made it up! I really like that song from him!;)
Good luck with your flights!

It is SouthEast Airlines, and I booked yesterday for our November trip. 133.00 per person round trip, Direct service. Sanford is about 30min from WDW. Southeast has been around for 10 yrs, but only on a charter basis, music nad sports teams. They seemed very nice on the phone. Hope it all works out.

Scott, Peg and Tyler.

Yes, Allentown, PA really exists, and it's next to Bethlehem, PA which is also mentioned in the song (not Bethlehem Twp, NJ where I live which is 35 minutes to the east). This area used to be a thriving steel and coal producing region but has since fallen on hard times (thus the song).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter