Swan/Dolphin $99 ???

Please do deal directly with the resort. I did in requesting a complimentary upgrade (I booked in with the teacher rate). It worked - upgraded to CL. However, I strongly recommend joining spg - it's free. It can't hurt and it may help. :bounce:

You are quite welcome. I will warn you - if you do end up with a Club Level upgrade you will be ADDICTED. My first Club Level was a gift from a friend there and now I'm sure I'll have to find a way to earn it on my next stay!!!! :D (Haven't received my ressie confirmation yet-I'll have to see where they placed me-maybe I'm there already!)

View are not as important to me, although we were on 12th Floor Swan this last trip and view was good. I need that Club Level for my diabetes and getting food fast in the morning.

Just another thought- You won't be upgraded to platinum but if you are a stockholder (starwood - I think it is under HOT for Hotels) you do get a higher level on your card. Can't remember the terminology on it. Do a search on my posts and hopefully you can find it - I think its in one of the first few pages of the newest S/D Questions thread on here. It might make it easier for an upgrade too. I purchased my shares thru sharebuilder.com.

I was recently told by someone at "internal reservations at the Dolphin/Swan that the $99 birthday rate will end at the end of 2002. Does anyone know any different? Also, I have many regular AmEx points with my business card. Can I just tranfer the points to Starwood without actually having to have a Starwood AmEx card? Does anyone know what the AP rate for July typically is? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter