Sweet 16 celebrated with Mickey & Pals-9 days of TiW dining: Completed 6/14

I'm sad to see the end of your report. I love your honesty in your reviews.

I especially like you breakfast reviews, as it seems to me that not many people actually sit down for breakfast at WDW. We're planning on eating lots of breakfasts, mainly so I can squeeze in some restaurants we wouldn't have visited otherwise.

Looking forward to your August trip report!

Thanks again for all of the amazing reviews! I'm glad to hear that you will be taking another trip soon and you've got some fantastic ADRs. Can't wait to read your next report! :banana:

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful reviews.

I've thought many times about dining in the castle but it just seems so expensive for the experience. I'd rather have good food for the price I think as much as I would love to eat in the castle.

You have a great line-up for your next trip. Hopefully you will have some of those reviews done before my October trip! I will certainly keep an eye out for your dining report!

Thanks for confirming that as well. Good to know!

Once I'm done with my review it will free me up to read everyone elses and then go make more changes to my ADRs! :rolleyes1 You just did turbo updates for yours!! See you around Frontierland!

:wave2: Haha, yeah I definitely had some turbo updates on my last review. I knew I would hardly have time to finish it once I started working down here. And there was no way that I could abandon ship :rotfl:

Thanks for all the reviews! I really loved every minute of it and can't wait until you start your next review. :goodvibes

I really enjoyed reading your report. I am looking forward to your next.

Thank you! I read your hometown and thought of the buffet at Beach Club!!! :rotfl2:

I'm sad to see the end of your report. I love your honesty in your reviews.

I especially like you breakfast reviews, as it seems to me that not many people actually sit down for breakfast at WDW. We're planning on eating lots of breakfasts, mainly so I can squeeze in some restaurants we wouldn't have visited otherwise.

Looking forward to your August trip report!

You are so kind - thanks! I LOVE breakfast... I could eat breakfast foods anytime of the day. I will be back after our August trip to share more!

Thanks again for all of the amazing reviews! I'm glad to hear that you will be taking another trip soon and you've got some fantastic ADRs. Can't wait to read your next report! :banana:

You are welcome! I am pleased to eat for your entertainment! :rotfl: Seriously, thanks for reading and taking the time to provide feedback. :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful reviews.

I've thought many times about dining in the castle but it just seems so expensive for the experience. I'd rather have good food for the price I think as much as I would love to eat in the castle.

You have a great line-up for your next trip. Hopefully you will have some of those reviews done before my October trip! I will certainly keep an eye out for your dining report!

Honestly, your point is well taken. In my opinion, it is expensive for food that is good but not amazing. It is certainly not in line with most Signature restaurants as far as the quality for breakfast. (I can't speak to other meals at CRT). HOWEVER... I wanted to go at least once to cross it off my list and say we did it. It was pretty cool. :)

I should definitely have the next dining review teed up and ready to roll before October. Wishing you all the excitement and anticpation of planning your Fall trip. Food and Wine festival timing??

:wave2: Haha, yeah I definitely had some turbo updates on my last review. I knew I would hardly have time to finish it once I started working down here. And there was no way that I could abandon ship :rotfl:

Thanks for all the reviews! I really loved every minute of it and can't wait until you start your next review. :goodvibes

Job well done Betsy with your reviews!! :thumbsup2 Did I confuse Adventureland and Frontierland for Splash Mt?? Now I'm second guessing how well I know the park. It is easy for me to remember for Disneyland - Splash Mountain is in Critter Country!! ;)

Just found this, you took really amazing pictures! Ok, now I have to go back to page 3 and continue reading!

Great reviews again. Sad that you have finished but it really isn't long until your next trip so that is good.

Excited to read your reports for that.

Happy planning!:cool1:

Honestly, your point is well taken. In my opinion, it is expensive for food that is good but not amazing. It is certainly not in line with most Signature restaurants as far as the quality for breakfast. (I can't speak to other meals at CRT). HOWEVER... I wanted to go at least once to cross it off my list and say we did it. It was pretty cool. :)

I should definitely have the next dining review teed up and ready to roll before October. Wishing you all the excitement and anticpation of planning your Fall trip. Food and Wine festival timing??

It's definitely Food & Wine timing!! I wouldn't have been able to convince my hubby to go back to WDW if it wasn't!! In fact the title of my PTR is... IT's ALL about the FOOD!! I have it in the regular Pre-trip report area though not the dining reports since I have all my planning in there.

Job well done Betsy with your reviews!! :thumbsup2 Did I confuse Adventureland and Frontierland for Splash Mt?? Now I'm second guessing how well I know the park. It is easy for me to remember for Disneyland - Splash Mountain is in Critter Country!! ;)

Thanks again! :goodvibes

Splash Mountain is in Frontierland in WDW. I know I would definitely be confused if I went to Disneyland, haha :laughing:

Loving your reviews! We also had Robert at the GFC and loved having him wait on us... when you first spoke about him I was thinking hm, maybe that's the guy we had, and then saw the picture and knew that it was! He was so funny and we also got some free mimosas for our honeymoon :cool1:

Just found this, you took really amazing pictures! Ok, now I have to go back to page 3 and continue reading!
I have to ask.... in your avatar is that the famous Beverly soft drink that is featured at Club Cool?? If so, it brings a smile to my face when I remember that I was suckered into trying that icky stuff!

Anyhoo.... Thanks for reading!

Great reviews again. Sad that you have finished but it really isn't long until your next trip so that is good.

Excited to read your reports for that.

Happy planning!:cool1:

Thanks Lisa! :) Only 48 days until we start the next trip! :woohoo:

I loved all your reviews! Thanks again so much for such a great dining review. :thumbsup2

Nicole - thanks for reading - all of them! :goodvibes

It's definitely Food & Wine timing!! I wouldn't have been able to convince my hubby to go back to WDW if it wasn't!! In fact the title of my PTR is... IT's ALL about the FOOD!! I have it in the regular Pre-trip report area though not the dining reports since I have all my planning in there.

Lucky! I really, really, really want to go during F&W sometime. In fact, we delayed renewing our APs last year so that they would expire after F&W but I think I'm pushing it (I know I'm pushing it) to plan 3 WDW trips in 1 year + a family trip to Chicago. Oh well I will just have to read your reviews! In fact, I am going to start with your PTR! I already peeked and have to say that your wedding castle ice sculpture was amazing!!

great report

Thank you so much!

Thanks again! :goodvibes

Splash Mountain is in Frontierland in WDW. I know I would definitely be confused if I went to Disneyland, haha :laughing:

Got it! I wouldn't want to get too confused when I look you up in August! ;)

Loving your reviews! We also had Robert at the GFC and loved having him wait on us... when you first spoke about him I was thinking hm, maybe that's the guy we had, and then saw the picture and knew that it was! He was so funny and we also got some free mimosas for our honeymoon :cool1:

I love Robert! We will definitely ask for him again. In fact, we made our GFC breakfast ADR on a day that he is not off schedule. I don't want to miss him and his wonderful service! (And he gives good hugs too!) :goodvibes

Lucky! I really, really, really want to go during F&W sometime. In fact, we delayed renewing our APs last year so that they would expire after F&W but I think I'm pushing it (I know I'm pushing it) to plan 3 WDW trips in 1 year + a family trip to Chicago. Oh well I will just have to read your reviews! In fact, I am going to start with your PTR! I already peeked and have to say that your wedding castle ice sculpture was amazing!!

It's the only time of year I could get hubby to agree to go! I really cant wait to go. Waiting for the official F&W details so I can cement more of my plans in place. I need to book a few more things but don't want to do it on days of a F&W event we may also want to do.

Thank You! The castle ice sculpture was a surprise from my hubby!

My 11 year old daughter and I just loved your foodie review of WDW! Because of reading through this thread we've written a list of "maybe" restaurants to try! Thank you so much for sharing! *cheers* ~Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter