• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SWGE Day Or Night?

Headrock6

Earning My Ears
So only planning to spend either a really early morning or early night in SWGE and having a hard time deciding which? I have an Oga’s resi for breakfast and dinner and Savi’s so either is an option. If you visited, did you enjoy the land in the day or much better at night? Or equally the same?

So only planning to spend either a really early morning or early night in SWGE and having a hard time deciding which? I have an Oga’s resi for breakfast and dinner and Savi’s so either is an option. If you visited, did you enjoy the land in the day or much better at night? Or equally the same?
My DD has visited in the morning at DL’s and afternoon through evening in DHS. She highly recommends evening in DHS because Disney did a great job positioning the land for optimal sunset viewing beyond the Spires. *for her to say that is significant because she lives in FL and Studios had been her CM home Park...she’s used to amazing sunsets.

The MF and Marketplace at night are beautiful if you haven’t yet seen any photos.

My DD has visited in the morning at DL’s and afternoon through evening in DHS. She highly recommends evening in DHS because Disney did a great job positioning the land for optimal sunset viewing beyond the Spires. *for her to say that is significant because she lives in FL and Studios had been her CM home Park...she’s used to amazing sunsets.

The MF and Marketplace at night are beautiful if you haven’t yet seen any photos.

Much appreciated. I have recently seen the pictures at night which is what really made the decision hard but I think I figured it all out. It really looks spectacular from sunset on.

Pass up on Rivers of Light and Tree of Life Awakening on the 9th and go at night

Get DW spa package at Grand Floridian on 10th

Hit SWGE at 6AM on the 11th

Pray she says yes to 2 lightsabers

Wish me luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter