Switched resorts--do I have to let Disney Dining know?

When I made my ADRs, they asked which resort I would be staying in. I have since switched resorts. Do I need to call Dis Dining to let them know?

Probably not. While there might be some use for that information that they may make use of in some circumstance (such as if they had to close the restaurant on short notice, such as due to a water main break), they do not use that information to tie your ADR to your hotel reservation. Just because you moved hotels, they're not going to go back and cancel your ADRs.

I dont think you do but if you feel more comfortable doing it then do it. Some people need to make everything is in order before they leave. I know if you change it in one, all of the ADRs will be updated.

Since when are the ADRs linked like that?

I've never told Disney when I've changed my reservations mid-planning after ADRs are made and have never had a problem with my ADRs when I arrived. Actually your ADRs are tied to your home phone number, not your reservation. Whenever the CMs have had to search a reservation for me, then just enter my phone number and then say WOW, you sure eat here alot.

Something strange happened 3 weeks ago at Crystal Palace. We had an ADR for 4 for lunch. We checked in and the cm could not find our reservation. My friend had made the reservation in her name. Luckily she had the reservation #. The reservation ended up being in my name! The room at OKW was in my name, we had the dining plan. My friend said she was positive she made the ADR in her name, she made all our ADR's. We couldn't figure out how they got my name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter