T.G.I.F. check in

jana

Diva
Not a great week. Lost no pounds and only half an inch ( atleast it was from my tummy).

So how did everyone else do?

Our image and our work are reflections of who we really are.

Jana, well done on the half an inch, every bit counts! You lost quite a lot last week didn't you, and it does come off in peaks and troughs so hang on in there! :D

I'm feeling proud of myself as I have lost a total of 6 pounds in the last 2 and a half weeks so keeping going. I'm being spurred on by the thought that the less weight on my foot, the less it might hurt, so fingers crossed for benefit in both departments! :D

How's everyone else doing?

Hi,

Not losing any weight at the moment but my fitness seems to be going through the roof and my trousers seem to be getting looser.
I posted a time of 35:41 for a 10K run this morning. I think that is my best time ever and two weeks ago I did a 1/2 marathon in 1:27:12 which was also my best time for that distance.
All in all I'm feeling quite pleased with myself at the moment.

Regards

Kieran

Hi,

No weight loss this week, although I've been a bit "naughty" a couple of times, so I'm not suprised.

Trousers (pants) still a bit looser so it's ok.

1:27 for a half-marathon! - Respect!

It was always my "dream" to beat 1:30 but I think those days have gone forever, I'm just happy to beat 2 hours these days!

(No bad for a short fat bloke though! - LOL)

Lost 2lb this week bringing my weight down to an all-time low! But that's because I've not been well this week so I suppose I'll put it back on next week when I start eating again......

Ah well

Lisa

I've been reduced to scurrying around in my wardrobe to find an old belt. I was pleased to see that I'm about a notch and a half off the lowest measurement in the last 11 years :). I'm almost feeling confident enough to find a set of scales ROFLMAO.

Only lost half a pound this week but as I was expecting to stay the same it was a bonus!

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter