• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

T- minus 2 weeks to play?!?!

msmama

DIS Veteran
Hi!

This is my 1st trip report. I have a 2 year old who keeps stealing the sticky notes I use to jot down stuff I have to remember so I'm trying this as a way to keep myself organized.

OK, so the guidelines suggest the following:

* Who is in your party

3 of us. Me (Disney nut), DH (grudgingly accepting of my nuttiness) and aforementioned DS (2 years old and an aspiring Disney nut if I have my way) aka The Little Dude.

* Your travel dates

May 13 - May 18

A few weeks ago I came home from being out with the girls to let DH that one of his coworkers and family were going to Florida to try to see the Space Shuttle launch. DH argued :-)confused3:) until I got him to believe me. He was obviously jealous so I sprang...

Me: "Do you want to go to the Shuttle Launch?"
DH: "Yeah!"
Me: "Well, if we're going to be in Florida we might as well spend a few days at Disney to get DS his first haircut."
DH: " I guess we could do that."

The next day, I had the trip booked. :)

* Where are you staying

POP

* What Advanced Dining Reservations you have made (if any)

I planned the trip 3 1/2 weeks in advance. I got nothing. :( But I keep checking Disney dining ressies!

* If you have a set itinerary

Friday - To Titusville for the Space Shuttle launch (anyone who wants to keep their fingers crossed for me would be greatly appreciated).
Saturday - Sea World (the 2 year old has an obsession with Walruses).
Sunday - Epcot
Monday - Magic Kingdom

* Any special plans, events, etc that you have planned

The Little Dude will have his first haircut at the MK Barber shop!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter