• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Table assignment ?

tbuot

DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>Wishes upon a star
Last cruise was a 7 night with my in-laws and all of our party was the only ones at the table (eight of us). Our next cruise will just be me, DH, and DS, and DS. What are the chances of us being at a table for four? How do you request this?

Thanks!

Every time we've cruise with a party of 4 we've gotten our own table. Just ask you travel agent to put in the request or if you booked through DCL direct call them and request it. They can't guarantee it but will try their best to honor the requests.

If your TA requests a table of 4, that is most definitely what you'll get...

alexandrew-

Regretfully a request is only a request. There are no guarantees that you'll be the only ones at the table.

I'm sure DCL does it's best to accomodate people, but if there are 50 tables for four and 60 families of four who have requested a table for four, some people will end up not getting their requests filled.

To the OP--upon boarding you may go to the place indicated on the boarding materials and speak to the dining room manager. he will be able to tell you if you are seated at a table for four, and if not, perhaps move you to another table. Good luck!

Anne

Thanks everybody! I booked through DCL and I will put in a request. If we don't get it we will make some new friends!

And Making New Friends is a big part of the cruise experience for our family. We always request a large table now.:earsboy: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter