Tag Book Swap Opening on Tuesday

rlovew

DIS Veteran
I will be opening the tag book swap Tuesday. We will have Disney and Non-Disney groups.

You use the George Cartridge scalloped tags at 5 inches for the base of the tags.

I need to know a few things:

1. Is there anyone with the George cart that is willing to cut tags for others and send them to them so they can make the tags if they don't have george (I do have a gsd file but not a svg file).

2. What groups would you like to see if the swap?

Here is a link to the last tag book swap:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2144141&highlight=tag+book+swap

????? so are these for small albums? or do you use them in your big albums? haven't done this swap before...

I have the George cart so could make tags, do they send me the paper and I cut them and send back?

love tags, so this would be a fun, quick swap!

????? so are these for small albums? or do you use them in your big albums? haven't done this swap before...

I have the George cart so could make tags, do they send me the paper and I cut them and send back?

love tags, so this would be a fun, quick swap!

I was wondering exactly the same thing ;)

I'd be happy to cut tags :)

Not sure that I will be signing up for this one?? It would probably break my banwagon rule????!!! LOL But, I can help with tags also. And, if I don't sign up, I will angel.

Yes- if someone needs help they would send you the paper and you would cut the tags and mail them back.

I have used mine to make mini albums- like I used my travel ones for a trip I took to NC and MD last January.

Since the tags are decorated on both sides you would want to put them in a pocket if you enclosed them in an album.

Rebecca

okay, that makes sense! I think I will join in and will help with tags if any are needed too!

To make the tags for this swap could we use Plantin Schoolbook? There is a scalloped tag on page 78 of the booklet. Just another option for those who do not have the George cartridge. Thanks.

To make the tags for this swap could we use Plantin Schoolbook? There is a scalloped tag on page 78 of the booklet. Just another option for those who do not have the George cartridge. Thanks.

The 2 tags styles are similar but different enough they don't work together in a book. If everyone has Plantin Schoolbook we could all do Plantin Schoolbook- but the tags from george are much wider than those from Plantin Schoolbook- everyome would have to do one or the other- we checked the last time we did the swap.

Rebecca

What kind of groups would anyone want?

We have done:
travel (good for short trips)
zoo/animals (good for a day trip)
camping (good for a weekend)
Halloween
Christmas

Disney ones were:
4 parks
Fab 5
Fairies
Pooh Characters
Pizar characters
Villians

Rebecca

I'm definitely in for a few groups - most likely camping, holidays and a few Disney. I have Plantin Schoolbook, but not George. I think I sent paper and someone cut for me last time. Seemed to work out pretty well. Will be happy to use the Plantin Cart if that's what you choose to do. This is a fun, quick swap and I love my tags.

I think mostly Disney groups for me and maybe travel. I have both George and Plantin.

I've cut tags before for the swap.

Archiver's has the jump rings to make the mini albums. I think they are Gypsy something. But I just got the ones from Walmart in the office supply area. :teeth: Way cheaper.

I will open this tonight when I get back from church- I am sorry the last few days have been really crazy in real life. I want to be here for at least a couple of hours after I open it and I have been out for a few days now.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter