Tag Fairy Question

Tasha+Scott

<font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br><font color=pu
Okay, this may seem like a silly question to some of you that have used this board for a while, but since I am a "newbie" I thought I'd ask anyway:

Who or what is the tag fairy? And what does she/he do? :confused:

Your "Tag" is that saying under your name. It can be changed manually, if you go to your user CP and then edit profile.

A Tag Fairy (TF) is a being of true power. They can add color to, change, and/or add to your current tag. Usually your tag is based on something you've said in the past, but sometimes it can be something that came out of nowhere. If you request a tag, you might get it....but there's a strong chance that the TF will add an additional tag just to mess with you.

TFs make things interesting. ::yes::

And...the TF's have a very strange sense of humor! Some might even say they have a "wicked" sense of humor, as some refer to them as "evil." (Not me, of course.) You never know when they will strike...

In rain or snow, the dead of night...

All hail the power of the fairy!! :worship:

:thewave:

Some think the tag fairy is a woman, other's think he is a sexy male - whilst other's think that there is a whole team of tag fairies. I prefer to think of the tag fairy as a sexy male - a sort of Orlando Bloom in a white bathrobe. One thing for sure, the tag fairy/fairies are highly tuned to all things erotic/exotic- a slight mention of anything "hot" and they spring into action!!!;)

I think the tag fairy here at Universal is certainly a wild child.

Some people stay on these boards for years, and never get tagged :(

Ahhhhhhhhhh......... "Hey, Tag Fairy...how about giving Mrs Mud one of your speciality massages in an assortment of flavours?!!"

You never know...he may be around.....truly amazing chocolate ones.....;)

Originally posted by MrsMud
Some people stay on these boards for years, and never get tagged :(

Well, apparently I am not going to be on for years before I get tagged. I just noticed I have been tagged twice. Thanks everyone for the info. I guess Tag Fairy wanted to let me know who he/she/they were too.

I am not worthy! :worship: I am not worthy! :worship:

The tag fairy works in mysterious ways...

Now if that sexy brut could mysteriously cause me to come down with a good case of the hots for a man...all my problems would melt away...kinda like getting a chocolate massage!

I'll be getting hot again if the tag fairy puts on a cowboy hat!

actually, I like Selina's theory about the tag fairy...a male Orlando Bloom look-alike in a white robe. hmmm, not a bad thought!

And congrats, Mrs. Mud, you finally got your tags!

Originally posted by Selina
I prefer to think of the tag fairy as a sexy male - a sort of Orlando Bloom in a white bathrobe.

Alas, while this does describe me in completion :teeth: I am not the tag fairy. Then I read that the Tag Fairy is wearing a cowboy hat? I think he/she's trying to steal my act.:D

I still don't understand how it remainsl a secret that many of us secretly have the hots for someone. Maybe that's the secret!
:tongue:

Oh, I don't know, themepark. Read the tag I was given. Mine may be a better secret than most. I am not even 100% sure who I have the hots for! LOL!

Originally posted by Prince Eric1
Alas, while this does describe me in completion :teeth: I am not the tag fairy. Then I read that the Tag Fairy is wearing a cowboy hat? I think he/she's trying to steal my act.:D

Hiya Prince Eric.........There may be a conspiracy!! :teeth:
This puts the tag fairy in a new light: Orlando Bloom lookalike, Cowboy hat, white bathrobe covering ......(hey - wonder if he wears a green and black thong like SPH.. :) ) Then there's Miss Tag Fairy.....how do you envisage her???! ;)

I was able to get tagged by saying the following until the tag fairy showed up:
"I am not the tag fairy nor the tag fairy's son, but I'll tag DISers until the tag fairy comes."
By the way, you can pass the time by eating those turkey legs that they sell in the parks. Luv those turkey legs!!
In a former life, the tag fairy was actually a fig plucker, go figure! ::MickeyMo

In a former life, the tag fairy was actually a fig plucker, go figure!

OMG!!!:rotfl: I won't even tell you what I "THOUGHT" that said when I first read it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter