Take your AAA card!

3reds

Mouseketeer
I'm sure it's been said many times on this board, but you really will save money at Universal if you take your AAA card. We got 10% off in every restaurant, snack bar, and gift shop (whether in the parks, at City Walk, or at the Royal Pacific). Every little bit helps!

I have used it every trip since I found out about it..at both souvenir and restaurants there, it adds up to quite a savings. I even used it at one of the pin carts in IOA last year..so keep your AAA card handy is my advice. If ya got it..use it....:)

The Royal Pacific,a LOEWS hotel accepts AAA,what a great thing to know.I never would have asked for the discount.Thanks!!

How about Emerils?

Would they take AAA 10% off also?
We have a ressie there on Dec 6 for lunch....

TIA!

Sorry, I guess it's not good at Emeril's. Here's a copy of info. from the Mousesavers website:

"AAA/CAA Discounts - Members save 10% at select dining and merchandise locations in the two Universal theme parks (savings not available at food or merchandise carts and does not apply to tobacco, candy, film, collectibles and sundry items). Members also save 10% at CityWalk (discount on food, non-alcoholic drinks and merchandise at all Universal Studios CityWalk Orlando restaurants with the exception of Emeril's Restaurant). Applies to member and immediate family (up to 6 people). Show your membership card to get the discount."

Note: I'm not sure about that part about the food & merchandise carts and not applying to film, collectibles, etc. I got the discount when I bought film at the RP gift shop, and we certainly used it at every souvenir place. The only time we were told we couldn't use it was on a video in one of the gift shops at Islands of Adventure.

Sorry, I guess it's not good at Emeril's. Here's a copy of info. from the Mousesavers website:

"AAA/CAA Discounts - Members save 10% at select dining and merchandise locations in the two Universal theme parks (savings not available at food or merchandise carts and does not apply to tobacco, candy, film, collectibles and sundry items). Members also save 10% at CityWalk (discount on food, non-alcoholic drinks and merchandise at all Universal Studios CityWalk Orlando restaurants with the exception of Emeril's Restaurant). Applies to member and immediate family (up to 6 people). Show your membership card to get the discount."

Note: I'm not sure about that part about the food & merchandise carts and not applying to film, collectibles, etc. I got the discount when I bought film at the RP gift shop, and we certainly used it at every souvenir place. The only time we were told we couldn't use it was on a video in one of the gift shops at Islands of Adventure.

That is a great bit of information. I will take our card with us on the trip. We plan to spend a few days at universal.
Thanks again Jamie:jester:

Wow I couldn't believe it but with our AP's last week we were getting 20% of Universal merchandising!!!! WDW are you listening??!!!!

Lisa

I was told Emiril's doesn't open until January 27th? Was I misinformed? I received that info from the Royal Pacific Resort.

Bete,
There is an Emeril's at City Walk that has been there for quite a while. Emeril is opening another restaurant, Choup Choup ,(not sure of the spelling) at the Royal Pacific.

With an AP you get 20% off all food and merchandise (except carts) in both IOA and US. You also get 10% off in most of the city walk restaurants and shops too.

We went over to universal and boy can you save the money with your AAA card it really works and the people are happy to have you use it.

Karen and Jamie:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter