Taking Prince Jack to see Prince Mickey

hollygolitely

Mouseketeer
With 30 days left to our Disney Vacation a pre-trip report seemed the appropriate way to keep my excitement under control as I am about to BURST with anticipation.

The CAST:
Me: Holly (37) Been to Disney once for our honeymoon 10 years ago. Likes: Reading, gardening, planning, cooking, and organizing closets (sick, I know!) Dislikes: bugs, gum smacking, popcorn crunching, food sloshing (yes, I have some sort of wierd sensory thing about food noises)!

DH: Lee (45) Been to Disney just once (with me for our anniversary 10 years ago). Likes: me :love: our son :love: the Simpsons, collecting old TV Series DVDs, computers, working, and being a bit too materialistic for his own good. Dislikes: Traffic, waiting in lines :headache: generally anything that has to do with waiting sends my laid back husband into STRESS ZONE!!! Disney should be interesting popcorn::

DS: Prince Jack (2) turning (3) while in Disney. First visit (clearly). Likes: astornauts, fireman, trains, planes, automobiles, Mickey Mouse Playhouse, letters, and books. He is a very bright boy and a cautious risk taker...if those two things can coexist...:rotfl2:FONT]

Dog: Buster will be staying home but deserves and honorable mention...here's his mugshot...ah...why can't he come with us...you know he would totally love Splash Mountain.

THE BASICS:

Trip: First week November
Celebrations: 10-year anniversary and Prince Jack's third birthday
Package: Magic Your Way with Free Dining. Wilderness Lodge. 6 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter