Tales of Beedle the Bard @ Wizarding World

jldeahl

Mouseketeer
I'm planning my family's first Universal trip and would love some help. Wizarding World is our focus, and we'd love to work the Tales of Beedle the Bard show into our touring plan. How early should we show up to secure great seats for this show (and where are the best seats)?

We'll be traveling the third week in April, which is projected to be a relatively low crowd time. Thank you in advance!

*EDIT* I realize I posted this in the wrong forum! I meant to post this in the general Universal / IOA forum, but I'm not sure how to move it

Last edited:
I'm planning my family's first Universal trip and would love some help. Wizarding World is our focus, and we'd love to work the Tales of Beedle the Bard show into our touring plan. How early should we show up to secure great seats for this show (and where are the best seats)?

We'll be traveling the third week in April, which is projected to be a relatively low crowd time. Thank you in advance!

*EDIT* I realize I posted this in the wrong forum! I meant to post this in the general Universal / IOA forum, but I'm not sure how to move it
It's on an open air stage area in Diagon Alley. There are no seats, you can sit on the ground or stand to watch. No need to show up super early, if you get there 5 minutes ahead and sit on the steps, they will shoo you off when it is time and you or kids should be able to grab the front row seats on the ground.

The stage is set up to the left of the Hopping Pot refreshment stand. There are a few benches toward the back, but they're often occupied except at very slow times. People either sit or stand on the ground in front of the stage. It's never terribly crowded.

The Universal Orlando app will have the daily showtimes. The shows alternate between Celestina Warbuck & The Banshees doing their song and dance numbers and the Tales of Beedle the Bard. Beedle the Bard also does two different stories: The Tale of the Three Brothers (from the book and movie) and The Fountain of Faire Fortune. I'm not sure how they plan out each story, if they alternate each time or on different days. Maybe someone here knows.

you are ok with your post where you are
peep fans will see it and be able to help with your question

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter