Tampa bay area?

signtalker

"in House" Disney Cast Member
Can anybody recomend a good place/hotel/motel to stay for one night?

Is there anything worth doing in the evening a must see/must do?

Anybody done the dolphin cruise?.

Jules

Jules are you looking for somewhere when you visit Busch Gardens? There is a Holiday Inn across the street from BG, but when I went and stayed overnight down there I used one of the nearby Comfort Inns. There are 3 or 4 Comfort and Quality Inns/Suites in the area so I'm sure they will have the type of accommodation you need and all easy drives to BG.

You could also check priceline to see if they cover the area, I looked on http://Ibidusa.com because I've used them before for Tampa but at the moment they didn't have any auctions running. Maybe they will nearer the time. I got a real good deal on a hotel using this site previously.

Tampa is a fabulous city to spend an evening or two in as they have redeveloped much of it in the last couple of years in highly tasteful fashion. I stayed at the Marriott Waterside last year and found it quite superb, although it was still a short taxi ride from Ybor City, the happening evening entertainment and nightclub district. There is a good bus service, though, some fab restaurants and great shopping.

Check out www.visittampabay.com

PS: BA now fly to Tampa four times a week, making it a great alternative Florida gateway to Orlando and Miami.

Thanks guys, vernon what we had decided to do, was drive down the day before we hit busch gardens, have a day in tampa picking up the dolphin cruise and ambling about, staying in a hotel overnight ready to hit busch the next day. Havent been to this area, so thought we could try it, if we like it perhaps we might spend a couple of days there.

jules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter