Tape Measurements for Pop Roll-in shower room, bus, monorail, boats, DME, etc.

This is the most information you could ever ask for..Excellent job. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and seeing the pics. There is more info than any official Disney info. They need to hire you!
I had to re post as i looked through it all again.
We love POP..

What @kaytieeldr said. You have just as much right to use the closet space on that flight as any other traveler. If the Gate Agent or Flight Attendant, or any other airline employee says "Do you want your chair in the closet?" then say "yes, please!" if you prefer it in the closet. You paid a fare to fly, and in this day and age there are fewer and fewer travelers who need that space for dress suit jackets, since half the plane or better will be wearing yoga pants and flip flops.

Agreed, I have the same exact wheelchair as the OP, (but mine is purple.:P) and have heard horror stories and watched videos of different airlines destroying people’s sometimes VERY EXPENSIVE (<$20,000+) power wheelchairs. I’d rather have my chair folded up and placed inside the closet where I know where it is and how it was handled vs. it being stowed underneath the plane and in the cargo hold where I wouldn’t know how the grounds crew was handling it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter