Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

Has anyone successfully used 2 different codes w/ same credit card or made 2 transactions to buy tickets without getting either canceled?

Wife and I both did 2 transactions each (total of 4 tickets) buying a 7-day hopper plus on each, 2 different email addresses with 2 different Target accounts each (personal and work emails). Worked about 2 hours ago. No cancellations.

You're buying discounted tickets from/through TripAdvisor, using a 20% off code from Target Red Circle. You'll need accounts with both. Once you request and receive the code from Target Red Circle, you apply that code at check-out when you purchase on TripAdvisor. The code is good for one transaction (the order can include multiple tickets), and the maximum discount is $250, which translates to a $1,250 sale. If you charge over $1,250, you'll still only receive $250 off the order. Hope that helps.
I understand what this says. But—
I did one transaction—my Target Circle acct, my code, my credit card (did not know about TripAdvisor acct)
My DiL did 2nd transaction —her Target Circle acct, her code my credit card.
(We never discussed her having a TripAdvisor acct)
MANY others on this thread have posted they have successfully used 2 codes and obtained discounts on 2 transactions. What did they do differently than those few of us who had their transactions cancelled?
Like I said before, I need to let this go!!

Wife and I both did 2 transactions each (total of 4 tickets) buying a 7-day hopper plus on each, 2 different email addresses with 2 different Target accounts each (personal and work emails). Worked about 2 hours ago. No cancellations.
did you use the same credit card for the 2nd transaction ( and 3rd/4th) ?

I'm curious too because I want to make a second purchase with another code but same credit card.

I would use boa , not sure if all canceled came from a certain bank?

I understand what this says. But—
I did one transaction—my Target Circle acct, my code, my credit card (did not know about TripAdvisor acct)
My DiL did 2nd transaction —her Target Circle acct, her code my credit card.
(We never discussed her having a TripAdvisor acct)
MANY others on this thread have posted they have successfully used 2 codes and obtained discounts on 2 transactions. What did they do differently than those few of us who had their transactions cancelled?
Like I said before, I need to let this go!!
I’m not sure. My guess would be that even though your card allowed the 2 transactions, it was flagged in Target or Tripadvisor for same payment account on 2 transactions for an offer that is ‘limit 1’.

Well this saved me several hundreds of dollars :)

I had to do three transactions to reap the full benefits, but well worth it in my opinion!

Same card, same Tripadvisor account, but had to use three Target accounts to get three codes.

did you use the same credit card for the 2nd transaction ( and 3rd/4th) ?

I'm curious too because I want to make a second purchase with another code but same credit card.

I would use boa , not sure if all canceled came from a certain bank?
Yes we both used our own credit card 2x.

Does any cashback app work with this offer?
My Rakuten for both orders seem to be tracking (one at 4% and other at 12% through app). It shows that both my purchases are pending, although it says that it could take up to 6 weeks from date of travel. (I'm guessing in this case it's date of purchase since you can change the travel dates around on the DL app).

I used two different Circle codes (mine and my hubs) and paid with the same CC but through Paypal. Maybe they can't tell if its the same number that way. I did have the tixs sent to the same email though and have already added the tixs yesterday to the DL app. I did not create a TripAdvisor account and purchased as a guest. So far, the tixs still seems good.

I used two different Circle codes (mine and my hubs) and paid with the same CC but through Paypal. Maybe they can't tell if its the same number that way. I did have the tixs sent to the same email though and have already added the tixs yesterday to the DL app. I did not create a TripAdvisor account and purchased as a guest. So far, the tixs still seems good.
I went through Paypal too, only thing I did different was use the same Tripadvisor account. It took about 14 hours from my 2nd purchase for both of them to be cancelled.
I upgraded my tickets to annual passes for both my kids, as on now they are still listed on my MDE account

so I just bought Disneyland but now I wonder if I messed up because it doesn't include genie+. isn't genie+ at Disneyland more expensive per day if you don't add it on at ticket purchase? IE today it's $30 pp so did I just save $250 to have to spend $300 for 5 people for 2 days?

What a great tip! We already had some of our party to tickets but my husband decided to go to Jollywood so we ordered that for $35 les than Disney, wish I hadn’t bought the other two earlier!

so I just bought Disneyland but now I wonder if I messed up because it doesn't include genie+. isn't genie+ at Disneyland more expensive per day if you don't add it on at ticket purchase? IE today it's $30 pp so did I just save $250 to have to spend $300 for 5 people for 2 days?
If you pay for Genie+ ahead of time it's $25, so if you decide to buy it day of and it's $30pp for each day, then you would have to spend an extra $10 for 2 days * 5 people = $100. Not buying it ahead of time lets you decide whether you want Genie+ each day depending on the crowds.

For DL tickets the 20% discount will apply to Genie+ too. We’re buying 4 day hoppers and decided to add genie+. Tickets were $550 and under $450 using this discount. $108 saved per ticket :)

If you pay for Genie+ ahead of time it's $25, so if you decide to buy it day of and it's $30pp for each day, then you would have to spend an extra $10 for 2 days * 5 people = $100. Not buying it ahead of time lets you decide whether you want Genie+ each day depending on the crowds.
welll we are going Dec 27 and 28 so I am fairly sure we need genie+. this is what I get for trying to do something quickly in the middle of homework time. says nonrefundable so yep i guess i really messed up!

Update on the cancellation done, I received an email again from Trip Advisor

"Thank you for contacting Viator.
We are sorry to see that your booking was canceled.
Good news! Your details have now been verified.
We are happy to facilitate a new booking, however it is not possible to reinstate your cancelled booking."

Now that doesn't really help me with the codes we used that were wasted or the limbo we are in with Disney to see what they do with the Annual passes we upgraded to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter