• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Target gift card 10% off with Target Red Card through 10/9/2021

pkelly6

Mouseketeer
Through October 9th, dash on over to Target where RedCard holders only, can score 10% off Target Gift Cards up to $500 with this exclusive Circle offer – valid both in-store and online!

Not only does a Target gift card make a thoughtful gift for just about anyone, perfect for last-minute gifting, but if you’re a regular Target shopper, this would be a smart time to treat yourself too!

That way, if you know you’ll be hitting up Target for Christmas gifts, groceries, and more in the upcoming months it’s like treating yourself to a little extra Target spending money – up to $50 extra, woop woop! Plus, gift cards can be combined with circle offers, sales, and more so you can save even more!

https://hip2save.com/tips/target-gift-card-sale/

Can anyone tell me when ordering the Target gift cards online its an E gift card ... Im wanting to purchase a $500 gift card but am confused how i redeem it since our tickets and housing (off site) are already paid for. Any tips?

Thank you!
Barbara

Can anyone tell me when ordering the Target gift cards online its an E gift card ... Im wanting to purchase a $500 gift card but am confused how i redeem it since our tickets and housing (off site) are already paid for. Any tips?

Thank you!
Barbara
This is only good at Target for purchasing stuff. Can’t buy other gift cards with it.

Thank you!
Barbara
That's correct above. That would be great if I could do 10% and then get Disney gift cards with it. I bought a gift card today on my Target app after saving the Circle offer (thanks OP!) and did a mobile send to myself to load it to my Target app for future Target purchases. They usually do a 10% off Target gift cards also on a published day in the first week in December, but they don't release the date until very close to the date available to purchase.

I picked up some Target gift cards today. Unfortunately, there weren't any Christmas themed ones.

The offer is coming up "unavailable", I received a push notification from my app telling me about the deal and I have a redcard, but can't figure out how I can activate the offer. Any ideas?

The offer is coming up "unavailable", I received a push notification from my app telling me about the deal and I have a redcard, but can't figure out how I can activate the offer. Any ideas?
It's actually a Target Circle offer and not linked to the RedCard at all. Did you check your wallet to see if that offer is available to be added?

It's actually a Target Circle offer and not linked to the RedCard at all. Did you check your wallet to see if that offer is available to be added?
Thanks for the reply, I could see the offer, just was grayed out and I couldn't add it. I ended up messaging target and they were super helpful and had me place an order and then did a refund for the 10% off.

If you pay with paypal and you have either a Chase Freedom/Flex, you can get 5% back in URs.
Yes, I missed out on doing it through Paypal for the UR category this quarter. But, I may do that in December if the Target 10% offer for the gift card is offered again, which I think it will be first weekend in December if they follow past offer patterns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter