Target Savings Thread

"Nothing says Merry Christmas like a Zit Zapper"

Sorry this just made me laugh! I know a 10yo girl will prob love it (I know my DN tried a bunch of different stuff for her acne and would have snatched this up!)

LOL!! :lmao:

I'm the first one to laugh at it - I was thinking the other day that something is wrong when your early Christmas shopping list for your daughter includes Legos, American Girl stuff, and a zit zapper!!

Not a biggie, but fun nonetheless. I got two containers of Breyer's ice cream for $1.79 each today. Our Target has them for $2.29 plus the $1 off coupon on two from the mailer made it a darn good deal. Though I am still annoyed that so many ice creams have gone from half a gallon to 1.5. Did they really think we weren't going to notice?

Not a biggie, but fun nonetheless. I got two containers of Breyer's ice cream for $1.79 each today. Our Target has them for $2.29 plus the $1 off coupon on two from the mailer made it a darn good deal. Though I am still annoyed that so many ice creams have gone from half a gallon to 1.5. Did they really think we weren't going to notice?

I know, so annoying! I remember at first they made them 1.75 qts. but quickly reduced them even further. So now they are 25% smaller. I only buy ice cream on sale. I mean who pays $5 for 1.75 qts. Not me!;)

I know, so annoying! I remember at first they made them 1.75 qts. but quickly reduced them even further. So now they are 25% smaller. I only buy ice cream on sale. I mean who pays $5 for 1.75 qts. Not me!;)

Exactly! I remember the first time I saw one of the smaller ones and I was shocked. Now, it seems like they are all smaller. Walmart's brand is still half a gallon and it's pretty decent. With this coupon and sale though, it was worth it.

I saw today that my Target has started putting all the clearance toys into one aisle and although the signs said 30% off, they were actually 50%. I have shopped this sale before and expected the toys to reach 75% at the end of July (the 28th or 29th).

If the toys are already priced at 50% now, do you think the 75% will happen early this year???
Just want to stay on top of this because I have found so many great deals in the past! Thanks so much!!!!

I am heading there in a bit to get DD a rash guard (swim shirt). Hoping the toys are at 75% off but not expecting it at mine quite yet.

Just got back, and ours has toys at 30% off still. There is a LOT of good stuff! Shoes were mostly 30, but some 50, and a couple 75. Kids clothes were mostly 30 with some 50. Lawn & garden furniture was 30. I did get 4 pairs of shoes for my boys for $13! :thumbsup2

Just back from our Target where outdoor furniture was 75% off. I'm waiting for grill accessories to be on sale but so far no reduction at all.

My Target did have the outdoor furniture at 75%, but I still thought it was kind of expensive! I guess I'm out of touch, but $60 (at 75% off) for a metal chair seems crazy! Original price was $240!
I did end up buying a bunch of toys at 50% off. I'll save these for Christmas and birthdays. I'm still on the lookout for 75% toys, though, so post when you guys see it hit 75%! :thumbsup2

Black Dot dollar spot 50% off today.

Also, got 2 tonka bounceback racers 50% off ($17.48) I wanted to wait for 75%, but there were only 3 left on the shelf and I needed 2 so, oh well.

Ours had a bunch of toys on clearance yesterday. I picked up a Duplo set for DS for Christmas at 50% off. I might go back today and get a couple more for my gift closet. It's rare to find Lego products marked down like that.

I wish mine had Lego's on sale. Nothing except small Duplo packs (only a few pieces). I was hoping for something bigger. I was there already a week ago. Should I go back and look again?

Just got back from Target, they were marking some toys to 50% off.....employees said 75% off should happen next week or the week after.

I got a couple of great deals yesterday at my Target. The summer aisle was 75% off. I was able to get several packages of napkins, the Up brand, they have blue and orange dots on them, for $.74 for 400. And also the Gladware plastic containers with green lids and different color polka dots all over them, the medium size bowls, 3 to a package, also for $.74 a package. :goodvibes

Yesterday I used a coupon from target.com for $1/2 Bic packs. Target has the Bic Crystal Pens for 60 cents a pack. After the coupon I got 2 packs for 20 cents (22 with tax). That's only a 1 cent per pen! They have black, blue, and red. I had DD10 stand in her own line with 2 packs, coupon and $1. Got back 78 cents. :rotfl2:

The coupon states only one coupon per transaction.

So I got 40 pens for 44 cents, inc. tax. A pretty good deal.;)

Just sitting here watching Regis and Kelly and Regis just read an article about Christmas sales starting already. :confused3

According to the article Target will start selling for Christmas on Friday (the 23rd, of JULY!). So... that should mean more items on clearance, right?:goodvibes

I got an e-mail from Target this morning that said something about this Friday they're having a black Friday sale. They had some items pictured that were going to be included in the sale.

I got a couple of great deals yesterday at my Target. The summer aisle was 75% off. I was able to get several packages of napkins, the Up brand, they have blue and orange dots on them, for $.74 for 400. And also the Gladware plastic containers with green lids and different color polka dots all over them, the medium size bowls, 3 to a package, also for $.74 a package. :goodvibes

I got the same napkins. Got my DD a nice pair of sneakers for $3.74!

I wish the Target here had more marked down in the toy isle, but they do have some stuff 30% off, picked up some star wars stuff and they did have one subject notebooks for .15cents and composition books for .25, not bad!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter