• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tastiest snacks at DL?

Disneyland:
Loaded Dole Whip at Tropical Hideaway (my newest favorite).
Raspberry Mickey macaron at Jolly Holiday
Mickey shaped beignets at the Mint Julep Bar
Grey Stuff dessert at Red Rose Taverne

DCA:
Oswald Sundae at Clarabelle's
Funnel Cake Fries at Award Weiners
Make Mine Mocha drink at Schmoozies

Safari skewers from Bengal BBQ -- great savory snack!
Dark chocolate covered pineapple spears from Candy Palace, Trolley Treats, or Marceline's -- yum! (Beware: these can leak, so ask for a plastic bag to cover the paper bag if putting this in your purse or backpack!)
Cinnamon sugar tortilla chips from Rancho del Zocalo
Popcorn
Jazz Kitchen's beignets
Sourdough bread with butter from Boudin Bakery -- usually leftover from a bread bowl (we get the soup in a separate bowl with the bread on the side)

Last edited:
Hmmmmm I love to get the s’mores squares (chocolate covered s’mores with marshmallow, graham cracker and chocolate filling) but I’ve never seen any shaped like a Mickey head. Are those prepackaged? The s’mores square does have a small, yellow,white chocolate mickey head on top.
You're right - my memory was wrong!

So many choices, but I have to go with the hot-link corn dog from the Corn Dog Castle in DCA! If looking for a regular corn dog, I’d vote for here if the line is long at The Little Red Wagon in DL (and it usually is!)

- Matterhorn Macaroon from Jolly Holiday
- Skewers from Bengal Barbecue
- POPCORN ( I love it....)
- Kind of a huge snack unless shared, but the nachos at Whitewater Snacks in the Grand Californian are sooooo good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter