taxi cost

hockey mom 94

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if you can just get a taxi from the airport to your hotel? Any idea how I could find out the cost? We are staying on World Center Drive at the Marriott, but don't really know where that is. I know its not disney property.

You can go to mearstransportation.com and theres a link for a quote request in the taxi section . They get back to you within 24 hours.

I just got a quote for Orlando Intl to OKW which was 49.00 one way for up to 4 people.

Good luck!

Cara

Figure $50 plus tolls ($2) and tip ($7.50 - $10.00) if you have a driver that knows where he's going.

If Cara's quote was through mears to OKW, MWC is not too far off. It just right before you get into Disney's OKW. That will make it $3- $5 less than the $49.00. Approximetly $45.00.

Have you considered FL TOURS?

It would normally be $80.00 with our coupon.

Even better, we are running special where you get it for a lot less than $80.00. Check us out at www.fltours.com

Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter