Taxis prices

NI_Jonny

Earning My Ears
As we are staying within WDW we have not booked any car hire. Does anyone know how much taxis cost from Downtown Disney to the Premium Outlet Mall? Or should we try and get car hire from Priceline - how much would anyone pay at this late stage!!!

Giving this a bump to see if anyone can help you Jonny - but I have a feeling this might
be too late for you ~~~ :(

Hope you have a fantastic time - let us know all about it when you return :D

Getting a taxi there won't be hard ( you can call through your hotel front desk) or too expensive as it isn't far, I don't know exactly but I would be suprised if it was more than $15 each way. What you might find makes your mind up is the convenience of having a car as opposed to having to worry about how you will get a taxi at the mall. It would also allow you to 1) put shopping in the trunk so you don't have to carry it everywhere with you and 2) allow you to go to other shopping areas if what you wanted wasn't at that particular mall. I'd check howmuch a rental car would cost you going direct to the agents , then bid 50-60% of that cost. You can find Dollar, Budget and Alamo prices all on line.

We are using yourride from yhe airport and they are chepper than most try ther web site for there no and rates
site www.yourride.net

Hi Johnny

not sure if it#s too late- but I would get the car if you think you might want to shop - we just loved having that flexibility.

If you try priceline I've posted a link to an info board on another thread - we used priceline in amsterdam and found them quite easy to use

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter