Taylor Swift!!!

I went to the last night of the eras tour in L.A.; I went in as a pretty medium-level fan, and it completely blew me away. Easily the best live show I’ve ever seen, you’re going to have a blast!

I went to the last night of the eras tour in L.A.; I went in as a pretty medium-level fan, and it completely blew me away. Easily the best live show I’ve ever seen, you’re going to have a blast!
Oh cool!!! We have section 105 side. Not quite floor. I'm going to rent the tour and watch so we have a better idea. I'm so excited lol

I've only been to country shows. George Strait was probably my best. ACM awards, George, Alan Jackson....I'm so freaking excited lol

I officially want to be a TS backup dancer.
What about the pretend janitor that covertly pushes her out to the stage on the cleaning cart? :rotfl2:

Oh cool!!! We have section 105 side. Not quite floor. I'm going to rent the tour and watch so we have a better idea. I'm so excited lol
The lower bowl on the side is a great view because her stage is so large, being on the floor you would miss a lot of the show elements. Plus you have a designated seat vs floor areas which can get a bit nebulous even if they do put out chairs.

What about the pretend janitor that covertly pushes her out to the stage on the cleaning cart? :rotfl2:

The lower bowl on the side is a great view because her stage is so large, being on the floor you would miss a lot of the show elements. Plus you have a designated seat vs floor areas which can get a bit nebulous even if they do put out chairs.
The heavier black guy... I looooove him!!! I want to be him. When they sing 22, I just want to smoosh him.

I just spent a God awful amount...but we are seeing Taylor in Indy on Nov 2!!!!!!! Dd turns 13 so we said do it!!! Floor seats and JW Marriott. My bank says says oooooooo but I'm so excited!!!!

Section 105 so not floor. :)
Her concert blew me away. It was far better than most I've seen and I've seen some good ones. I hope you have a good time.

You realize I wouldn't know a Taylor Swift song to save my life, right? :lmao:
It really doesn't matter. Even if you don't know a single song of hers, if you didn't have fun at a Taylor Swift Concert, you didn't want to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter