Not open for further replies.
PirateMickeyHeadSean.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadSerina.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadJacquie.jpg

Super Job and Super Quick!
Thanks so much!!
~nicole

WOW! seems to be an understatement...

Would it be possible to get 2 Pirate Minnie's? One with Tiffany and the other with Penny?

Do I just export these to word and print on the magnet paper? Is there something that I shoud do to help protect them?

WOW! seems to be an understatement...

Would it be possible to get 2 Pirate Minnie's? One with Tiffany and the other with Penny?

Do I just export these to word and print on the magnet paper? Is there something that I shoud do to help protect them?

Just right-click and save them to your computer. Then you can open up word and "insert" the picture, or you can just copy and paste them into word if you don't want to save the picture file separate.

I don't know of any additional way to protect the magnets after they are printed. I guess you can just hope that they don't run!

PirateMinnieHeadTiffany.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadPenny.jpg

When you have time - can I get two of the pirate Minnie? One that says Maddie and the other Mickie.

Thank you so much.

The pirate Minnie's are FANTASTIC!! Thank you so much. I noticed a person with a penchant for the Cheshire Cat. I was pouring over photobucket last night wondering how one would look.

I downloaded a couple. How do I insert them here in my message??

:goodvibes Thank you so much for our pirate Mickey and Minnies! :goodvibes
They are fantastic!! Thank you for sharing your talents and your time!! :flower3:

You are so talented!!I love all of the designs! I have never made a shirt but want to try for our upcoming trip! With your help it just might be fabulous! I am interested in a pirate minnie head with the name chloe.Also any ideas for a big sis and lil sis shirt??Big sis is 17 and lil is 4!!!(yes I know, we are crazy!)I have seen a few minnie head silhouettes but am open to your ideas!Thanks in advance.Hope I can figure out how to reverse and print them! Any special printer needed or will the average household HP work? Thanks again-Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter