Technical Difficulties this morning?

anya.sparrow

No longer earning my VMK stuff :(,
Is anyone else having trouble logging in, and then trouble moving from land to land?

I am trying to get to quest, but I froze during Jungle Cruise and I am not having the above trouble :(.

Just curious if it is me or VMK...

Not you! I am standing in the Emporium with about ten other people. No one is moving or talking. I cannot leave. Something weird is definitely going on.

It's not just you, I am having the same problems. I had no trouble logging on, but can not get any room to load.

Is anyone else having trouble logging in, and then trouble moving from land to land?

I am trying to get to quest, but I froze during Jungle Cruise and I am not having the above trouble :(.

Just curious if it is me or VMK...

Yea...me I am stuck in emporium and can't get to next room! This happened at the beginning of the month when they did this

Me, too!

In the middle of the Quest, in HM ballroom, and I've been dancing for 10 mins. Boy, are my arms and legs killing me!! :)

I try to stop dancing and can't and I try to go to Ned's and I can't.

I just keep dancing.......and dancing........and dancing..........:sad2:

Thanks everybody for your replies. Always nice to know whether it is your own internet connection or the mouse's.

Well, I am in, but thinks are slow. And I can't get anywhere near Adventureland.

I can log in just fine. I can go to any room just fine.. except JC! how do you do the quest without being able to access the first task's room?

ARG Yet another Sunday morning during quest, VMK mess up!
:badpc:

Well I tried hitting F5 to refresh now I only have BSOD!!!!!!!!

Guess I will go take care of my little pegasus on Webkinz.

The prizes would have been nice......sigh

yea once again I have the BSOD. Oh well.......I needed a mental break from pirates anyway.

I tried to refresh and I have the BSOD too. Very frustrating, as I have to go to a party soon and the quest might not be available to do when I get home. I am hoping they relax the times, as VMK is sort of down now.

I have had sign in issues all morning, getting nothing but a black screen. I finally did get in once and tried to start the quest. I clicked to go to JC dock and went nowhere.I just stayed where I was several times. I tried other rooms and could not go anywhere but into my room.

I dont know what will happen but I sure hope they extend the time on the game since they are not working properly!:( Sheesh!
Kim

i made it past the JC task onoy to get suck with some mice in the attic....

now bsod.

If memory serves me the last time this happened they did NOT extend the quest....

oh well

Maybe it isn't a problem for everyone. Every time I refresh the Home Page, it shows a greater number of people in VMK. Right now there are 5619. When I tried a few moments ago, there were only about 4500. Perhaps the number includes all of us who are lost in cyberspace.

Okay.. let's add insult to injury.. I just got the 5 minute warning to be dc'd for not moving!! Unbelievable! (well, not really huh? It IS VMK after all!) :sad2:

Just tried to log in and got the blank screen too!!

Guess I'll do something else today then go on vmk.:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter