Ted Lasso Last Episode Easter Eggs and Quick Lines (Spoiler Alert)

Timandalicia

DIS Veteran
I’m hoping to start a thread to learn the Easter eggs and some of the quick lines that might have been missed during the last episode. Please let me know.

I caught more than a couple but here’s one:
When the “ussy” guy says Wicked, Ted says Kinky Boots (both are Broadway musicals).

Also Rebecca’s mom is same mom from another recent series finale. I’ll let you figure out which one.

Not from the finale, but I loved when Ted's son wanted a drum set and Ted reminds him that Dave Grohl learned to play the drums on pillows, then Ted's ex, when she hears about the drum kit, says the same thing to Ted.

Grohl and Sudeikis are friends IRL, so I found this very amusing. Sudeikis filmed the video to Love Dies Young with the Foo Fighters. If you haven't watched that, it's very funny. Here is a link to it.

Lots of call backs in the finale which were enjoyable, as was the finale itself (the last 2 episodes, really, IMHO).

The whole season was very uneven IMHO. I read a finale/Season 3 review--he called the season "frustratingly bad" and I had to admit I agreed with a lot of what he said. Whole story arcs were developed and suddenly dropped, lots of emotional moments occurred completely off-camera in spite of much longer episode run times, etc. I wonder how much of it had to do with Bill Lawrence being distracted while getting Shrinking up and running.

But I loved the last 2 episodes and that will be what I remember about the last season.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter